5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Published 21 months ago by Bobbi B.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not a Graco
We bought this for a trip back east as it was cheaper to ship it than check our own pack n play on the airplane for our 4 month old. And it's cheap. Not bad for a play yard, but the mat is really thin and it's smaller than our standard Graco back home. Our son did not sleep well (hence neither did we) and I wished we'd just spent an extra $20 and bought a Graco.
Published 18 months ago by Caroline Andrews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 11, 2013
This review is from: Cosco Juvenile Funsport Play Yard, Kontiki (Baby Product)
Bought this for a trip to grandmas in the mainland for my 17 month old son I ordered it and had it shipped there so when we arrived it was already there waiting to be set up...at first I was a little hesitant due to I'm always choosing Graco brand items for my children but this playpen was a little better then my 2 Graco ones at home the size was standard, the design and color was beautiful, the board that goes on the bottom was way more heavy weight then my Graco ones which is awesome because my son loves to lift it up and play with it but this one could be strapped down with Velcro although he still took it out and lifted it up I liked that feature. The only problem I had was folding it up or putting up and down the rails it kind of gets stuck a little so it takes a few more minutes then you normally would. My son is about 30 lbs. and he is literally a big boy but it holds very well I wanted to bring it back home with us but I ended up just leaving it for next time you never know when you'll need it!
I would surely recommend this to parents with infants and or toddlers especially when traveling on a vacation, to grandmas, in hotels, it was great...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Grandparents, October 14, 2012
This review is from: Cosco Juvenile Funsport Play Yard, Kontiki (Baby Product)
My wife and I watch our Grandkids on a regular basis and these playpens are a lifesaver. They can be somewhat tricky to break down, however we really appreciate the ability to fold them up and put them in the closet when not in use. They are well made and we highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 14, 2014
This review is from: Cosco Juvenile Funsport Play Yard, Kontiki (Baby Product)
This was well worth the money. Please note that you do need to buy a mattress if you plan on letting child sleep in it. Otherwise they may not be very comfortable, but the Play yard is awesome for the cost. I spent two days reviewing play yards and come to the conclusion this was the one. We loved it and the cost is substantially lower than the Graco's! I did buy the Dream on me 3" mattress for it which fit absolutely perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 16, 2013
This review is from: Cosco Juvenile Funsport Play Yard, Kontiki (Baby Product)
Just as good of quality as a Graco, at a lower price! I had it shipped to my grandma's for a visit as it was cheaper than checking one on the plane for the trip. I would buy another for home! Easy to fold up, stores in the same way as a Graco.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars for not being bad, April 18, 2013
This review is from: Cosco Juvenile Funsport Play Yard, Kontiki (Baby Product)
A playpen has very few expectations upon it in its lifetime. It only has to do three things: don't break, don't break the baby, and be a playpen. This playpen is a playpen. It isn't designed so cheaply that it breaks overnight.

Most importantly, after much use over several moons, my baby is still in an operational state. The playpen has not interfered with the functionality of her components, nor has it generated any errors, mechanical failures, electrical interference, radio noise, or quasars. This is important because quasars can be troublesome, and my little one sleeps sound, secure in a playpen totally free of concentrated stellar matter near the supermassive black hole at the center of a galaxy.

Thank you for an excellent product, Cosco.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cozy sleeping at grandma's., August 28, 2013
K. B. (Illinois, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cosco Juvenile Funsport Play Yard, Kontiki (Baby Product)
This is a good, sturdy pack n' play. I purchased a mattress and organic cotton sheet to go with it so my grandchild has a place to sleep when she is visiting. It can be packed away in a small space and/or easily transported. As she gets older, we have discovered that there are many things you can do with a quality pack n' play like this. For example, fill it with balls, for a ball pit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and perfect!, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Cosco Juvenile Funsport Play Yard, Kontiki (Baby Product)
I bought this for my in laws place as an extra pack n play. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on anything fancy. It's absolutely perfect! It's easy to install and works great! Our baby sleeps so soundly!

4.0 out of 5 stars QUICK setup!, July 13, 2012
This review is from: Cosco Juvenile Funsport Play Yard, Kontiki (Baby Product)
Sets up in a second, very sturdy and cute! The design on the mat was kind of "blurred" and the string on the bag doesn't stay closed unless you tie it, but it serves it's purpose, it's cute and easy to set up. Great price too! Recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, April 11, 2013
This review is from: Cosco Juvenile Funsport Play Yard, Kontiki (Baby Product)
My guys had a very tough time setting up the playard the first time. After I read them the instructions, even I could set it up with the baby in my arm. It is a little harder to put it back, but it doesn't take up much space in its pouch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 28, 2014
This review is from: Cosco Juvenile Funsport Play Yard, Kontiki (Baby Product)
This pack n play was really light weight compared to others and I loved the designs. It isn't anything special and doesn't come with accessories of any sort but it does it's job.

Cosco Juvenile Funsport Play Yard, Kontiki