5.0 out of 5 stars BEST EVER.....SKIP ALL THE REST
Published on May 22, 2012 by ORA JAYNE

3.0 out of 5 stars These work really well but I found a less expensive option
Don't get me wrong, these are excellent supplements and I do recommend them for dogs that are large breeds/mixes or arthritic. The thing is that these are pretty expensive and I have found that while they do the trick, there are more economical choices too. At the current price, it is about 30 cents a pill for the 180 bottle. I have found that Pet Naturals also sells...
Published 23 days ago by Carmen

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST EVER.....SKIP ALL THE REST, May 22, 2012
This review is from: Cosequin DS Plus MSM Joint Health Supplement for Dogs - 180 Chewable Tablets (Misc.)
15 yr old dog.....bad hips....could not walk. I had 10 laser treatments for her at the vets, 10 injections at the vets, pain meds, and two other types of joint meds from the vets. Waste of my money and time, and trauma for the dog. After maybe two wks on Cosequin DS Plus MSM, the dog is standing twice a day at least and taking short walks. So there is improvement in her joints. I am not looking for miracles but any improvement is wonderful. She could not walk....scooting around and whining for me to get whatever she wanted. I have been carrying a 35 lb dog and building shoulder and arm muscles....I am 63 and a female. Her mind is still very alert & she communicates extremely well. THANK YOU COSEQUIN.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for dysplasia, September 12, 2011
After my vet recomended Glucosamine Condroitin MSM for my 2 years old Westie with hip dysplasia
as a daily supplement I went to search on the net what was the best one for her, Based on many reviews
I choose Consequin DS and I am very happy with the result
I choose Dasuquin also, and she loves too - beacuse taste very good

5.0 out of 5 stars dog's recovery, June 11, 2011
Our vet put our 10 year old dog on this after he injured his leg while playing. His limp had gotten progressively worse for about 2 months and alternative treatments by another vet. Within weeks of taking this product we saw a marked improvement - lack of limp and the renewed ability to walk normally. Until this time he was unable to go for the walks that he loved. He would always come home limping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, August 22, 2013
TJB119 "tjb119" (Minneapolis, MN United States) - See all my reviews
My Great Dane, Oscar, is 8 years old and has had hip problems all his life. Now that he's older arthritis pain was really affecting him. Getting up into a standing position was even difficult for him and going up stairs must have really hurt a lot because he would refuse to do it (which made things difficult since you can't get into my house without going up some steps. I am sure me trying to "help" him up the steps provided hours of amusement to my neighbors during the weeks when he couldn't get up the steps alone!) The vet gave us a product called Rejuvinate and there was an almost instant improvement. At the moment you can only purchase that product from a vet and it is also more expensive than Cosequin. There is not much difference between the two so I wanted to try the Cosequin to see if that would be an option for us. It has worked very well (though Oscar now has to take Rimadyl as well.) He gets two Cosequin in the morning and two in the afternoon. He has very little trouble getting up and the steps are not a problem anymore. He is even more alert and active than he was prior to the supplements.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Jake loves these., November 27, 2012
These tablets apparently taste good and they sure do the job for our 17 year old lab. Takes three a day. Gets expensive but better than putting him down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast acting joint suppplement., January 3, 2011
As a user of cosequin for the past three years, I noticed a remarkable improvement with in the first two weeks from the start. My dog has hip dysplasia and have not found anything better. My veterinarian recommended the supplement. I can say I am very well pleased with the results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vet Recommended, January 2, 2014
My dog receives these everyday He is getting up there in age and these definitely helped his movement and ability to climb stairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works and the dog loves them, December 26, 2013
tinker-b (Nashville, TN) - See all my reviews
The chewable tablets give relief to our dog, who has developed a bit of arthritis as she's gotten older. She doesn't hesitate for a minute to take them..... it's like they're a treat to her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Preserving Joints Early, August 4, 2014
My four year-old Labrador is quite active as my guide dog and is always leaping into the air and running during playtime. I got Cosequin after it was highly recommended for its preventative affects on arthritis and joint deterioration. I put my dog on the suggested maintenance dose for her weight, but it was too much for her stomach to handle. I now give only half a pill once a day, and it seems to be the magic amount. Each tablet has an engraved line to make cutting more accurate. Hopefully Cosequin will be successful in prolonging mobility and preserving function in her joints, and she will have many more years with a healthy body to match her puppy-like spirit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dogs Love It!, November 30, 2012
The dogs rush back inside when they know their vitamin is in their food dish. I'm sure it is helping their joints, but I wish it was a miracle cure.