5.0 out of 5 stars l love these!
came super fast! I was actually very shocked. I am so happy i bought this! great size, not too big, not too small. I can actually fit my makeup eye brushes in there too, which is great since i tend to always be in a rush and shove all my makeup in one bag. A very good buy!
Published 23 months ago by Jessica Hoffmann

3.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTING
Published on September 19, 2011 by PINK RSVP

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTING, September 19, 2011
This review is from: Zebra Mini Make up Cosmetic Bag808
I knew the bag would be small, but it is very flimsy and overpriced for the quality. I could have purchased a complete set that was more durable at Walmart for less. Just dont expect much and shop around... this was too much to pay for this item. I bought it for a gift I do not have time to return it, so I just bought something else to go with it which turned this into more than I planned to spend for a girl's birthday party.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible product scent, March 9, 2012
I ordered this small cosmetic bag as a pretend make-up bag for my toddler, who loves to be with mom and do what mom does! Thought maybe if she had her own little bag, she'd focus on zipping and unzipping her bag, and allow me a few minutes to get ready every morning.

Anyway, when I removed it from the packaging, it had a very strong chemical odor. Honestly, my husband and I both thought, "wow"! - - - It was terrible. The odor stayed in the room after I took the thing down to the wash and threw it in with a bunch of clothes. Bad move. After that, from one washing, all the clothing smelled bad. Threw the bag out, and we're now on our 3rd cycle trying to get the stench out of the clothing.

Truly strange. We love amazon, and order a ton of stuff, and rare is the occasion where we're displeased. Just passing on that this "cute" little bag smells absolutely awful.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this!, October 15, 2012
S. Blinman (Castle Rock, CO USA) - See all my reviews
This bag has a horrible petroleum-like odor. I removed it from the plastic bag it arrived it and the stench almost knocked me over. I am returning it today and recommend that you not even consider purchasing this item.

3.0 out of 5 stars smelled!, April 23, 2012
the product was very cute, however, smelled absolutely terrible. but because it is new, i guess it is okay.
if i let it air out the next couple of days maybe it'll go away. like i said, very cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars l love these!, January 1, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what i ordered., January 9, 2012
This review is from: Zebra Mini Make up Cosmetic Bag808
I ordered this for my daughter as a Christmas gift,and I got a completely different, smaller bag, (same pattern) looked more like a pencil bag,completely disappointed!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable but smelly, July 20, 2012
This is a very cute cosmetic case. It fits a lot and the wide, zippered opening makes it easy to find everything. As mentioned in previous reviews, it does have a peculiar, strong scent when you take it out of the box. Otherwise it is just perfect (smell is fading day by day...)

2.0 out of 5 stars Make up bag, July 17, 2012
I bought this for my aunt and it is very good and derable but, in the picture it looks big but it is not very big at all and the shipping is to much for the product, you can get a bigger and better one at a store for a better price

3.0 out of 5 stars it is fine: it is a cosmetic bag (although it is ..., August 10, 2014
I purchased this bag because I was looking for a small cosmetic case to fit in my over-sized cross-body and satchel handbags.
It is much larger than the dimensions would lead one to believe and it does not have much give in terms of being condensed in a handbag. As a cosmetic bag, it is fine: it is a cosmetic bag (although it is sort of a pain to have to deal with two zippers). As a bag to put in a suitcase, I think it would also be fine. As a small bag to put in a handbag, it is not appropriate. It is far too large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pefectly small, June 30, 2014
At first I was disappointed with the size of this "little" case simply because I was expecting something bigger. But then it turned out to be the perfect size cosmetics bag I needed to keep my collection of foundations and primers. I have 20 foundation/primer items in this bag, all kept together for my choosing when I'm ready to apply makeup and decide which one I want to wear for the day. As I like to keep all my makeup items safe from dust, this bag turned out to be absolutely perfect for keeping the same kind of makeup items together, and in this case my foundation and primer bottles and tubes are all organized in it, neat and ready to be used. Love it and recommend it, especially for the price you pay for it. I've ordered a second one! Should I say anymore? :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›