5.0 out of 5 stars Love Cosmo on Kindle Fire
Other reviews rated this item poorly because of price or format. I think its just right. The page views are just like the paper version. Love that I can just pick up where I left off, no need to fold pages.
Published on November 26, 2011 by Johanna

1.0 out of 5 stars Digital copy should be the same as paper
I purchased a subscription of Cosmo recently during a promo for $5 for 12 issues. I think that they should honor the price for digital as well since they save on postage and paper. Makes sense to me.
Published on July 19, 2012 by Butterbug's Mom

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Cosmo on Kindle Fire, November 26, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Price vs. ecology, December 26, 2011
This review is from: Cosmopolitan (Kindle Edition)
...although price may be a factor, I am considering the Kindle subscription for my daughter as a gift...I have online mag. subscriptions and appreciate the ease of use on my Kindle, can pick up where I left off and the fact that I am not wasting paper or the clutter of another publication laying on the table in my home...

1.0 out of 5 stars Digital copy should be the same as paper, July 19, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars I do like the magazine on my kindle but...., May 17, 2012
This review is from: Cosmopolitan (Kindle Edition)
I really like that I can have the magazine at my finger tips. I also like how it shows up on my kindle when a new one comes out. The only thing I do not like is how it deletes it after a new issue comes out. I wasn't finished yet and a new issue came out and the one I wasn't done with was gone. I couldn't find it anywhere. If I would have bought it in a store I would have been able to finish it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Kindle Fire subscription., December 6, 2011
This review is from: Cosmopolitan (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely LOVE that I can get my Cosmo subscription on my Kindle Fire. I get the magazine right away. Its in full color and is easy to flip through. The zoom feature really comes in handy when reading articles. You can view as one page at a time, or turn the kindle on its side to view both pages of the spread. Its $1.99 a month, which costs more than a regular subscription, which is a little confusing to me. But, its still cheaper than buying the magazine from the store. So, I guess its kind of a "meet in the middle". I get the magazine automatically downloaded to my Fire so that when I wake up in the morning, its ready for me to grab some coffee and start reading. Im going to see about transferring some of my current magazine subscriptions to my Kindle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love but...., August 13, 2012
This review is from: Cosmopolitan (Kindle Edition)
I love my kindle subscription but I don't like that I cant get it when the new edition hits the stands. I figured I could at least get it the same day! Now I wait weeks to get it.

2.0 out of 5 stars kindle edition makes me PISSED, November 5, 2012
This review is from: Cosmopolitan (Kindle Edition)
i am super pissed the latest issue came out in "kindle edition" where it shows the actual page then has the text after. it wont let me zoom and this is NOT how i want to read my magazine. fix this or i am cancelling my subscription.

2.0 out of 5 stars Paper is quicker than electronic???, July 4, 2012
This review is from: Cosmopolitan (Kindle Edition)
Great magazine, but seriously ridiculous that the paper issues hit stores before the electronic edition hits my kindle fire! You'd think with today's technology and the popularity Cosmo has they'd be able to push out electronic editions at least at the same time as paper copies!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good magazine, January 23, 2013
This review is from: Cosmopolitan (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoy reading these magazines and it was very convenient on my kindle but I just cant justify paying the same price as for a physical copy.

3.0 out of 5 stars $$$, September 19, 2013
This review is from: Cosmopolitan (Kindle Edition)
I signed up for the 3 year paper subscription for $36. A 3 yr subscription for the Kindle version is $60 :(. When I called Cosmo they told me that it's up to the publisher if they want to include a digital version at no extra charge. This is not Amazon's fault people. Get it together Cosmopolitan.....when people travel we don't want to carry 3 or so magazines because they get heavy and us readers have better things to do on vacation besides lugging around an harmful of paper. Besides, if you can offer a 3 yr paper subscription so cheap, why can't you offer a digital copy for the same price? Come on Cosmopolitan, get it together.

Cosmopolitan