4.0 out of 5 stars Great option
This provides protection for my camera without a huge camera bag. Great for carrying my camera in a bag full of other stuff. With this price, you really can't go wrong. And it fits with my large zoom lens.
Published 15 months ago by Thoward

Published 10 months ago by Rooney

1.0 out of 5 stars Long shipping, inaccurate size, not as advertised, no reply from seller, March 13, 2014
After waiting weeks to receive this, I was disappointed to find that it did not accommodate equipment per the dimensions listed. I assumed based on figures listed for the "large" sleeve (that I ordered) that it would fit my Nikon D600 & Nikon 28-300mm lens. It doesn't even come close to fitting. It also says Canon on it, which was not advertised in any of the pictures.

After 8 days the seller has not replied to my return request, and I am now filing a claim with Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Medium-- Was too small for my nikon d3300!, March 26, 2014
This review is from: Cosmos Black/Gray DSLR Camera Protection case/Bag/Sleeve for Sony Canon Nikon , Cosmos Cable Tie (Camera)
I ordered this for my small dslr camera (Nikon D3300) did not fit :( I ordered the medium and it was a fight to get it to fit and then once I thought it did fit... The back part that comes over to cover the screen did not cover anything! Good price, I should of tried the large .. Now it's a hassle to send back. It's just sitting on my desk ugh.

3.0 out of 5 stars Got what I was expecting, April 29, 2014
For only seven bucks, this camera sleeve is not bad. I bought it to use with my Sony Nex-6 camera. I got the medium size and it's obviously too big for my 4/3 format camera with a smaller lens (like the 16-50). However, with a larger lens (the 55-210) attached, this sleeve is a good fit. I read reviews for similar camera sleeves where people complained it was a tight fit for the Nex cameras. So I opted for this larger version which is plenty big. This means it's not a struggle to get the camera in or out every time you use it and you can use it with a bigger lens attached.

My only complaint is that I wish this sleeve came with a small clip or strap to allow it to be attached to the camera's neck strap at all times. As it is, you have to wrap the velcro straps around the neck strap every time you use it so this sleeve doesn't fall on the ground. I'll probably poke a hole in the neoprene somewhere to attach the sleeve with a small carabiner or maybe just thread the camera neck strap through the hole.

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit camera easily or securely, September 17, 2013
I bought this product after reading many of the reviews. I have the nikon d5200 which is pretty similar to the 3100 and the 5100 in size. The case though is ridiculously small. I have to fight to get it on and it often slips off. It also does not fully cover the back of the camera so if it did fall its not protected. I'm not using a larger lens either so its not that. Its just too snug and does not provide enough coverage. maybe its me as there are no instructions or even pictures with the product but I don't think I'm that inept at putting on a case. I'm planing to return it as it provides no use to me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Medium is too small for Nikon D40, May 15, 2014
My camera is quite old and might slightly larger than most today, but this case was definitely too small--it left parts of the camera body exposed. I bought it to protect my camera from bumps in a larger bag, so it should still be okay for that, but I'm still disappointed. Quality wise it is fine, so I might buy the larger one later on if this doesn't stretch out.

1.0 out of 5 stars kerosine smell and wrinkles around edges, June 16, 2014
Just bought this. There is a strong kerosene/ chemical smell right out of the packing. The packing was a flat plastic bag, causing the sleeve to develop deep wrinkles. I have tried to hang it in air to see if the smell goes away, and wrinkles recover. But its been close to 48 hours and smell and wrinkles are still there. Do'nt buy this, its a waste of time and money. I am sending it back.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, August 14, 2014
The velcro is the worst quality ever

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, January 22, 2014
I was very unsatisfied with this item as it does not fit my camera. I chose the medium sized bag because I will only be bringing my small DSLR on my trip I should have listened to the people who described the case as a tight fit.

2.0 out of 5 stars Love this, April 20, 2013
I find this product helpful to me, easy to use. Although many people thought it was a covering for a part of your body.So not only did it work for me and my camera, but it was also quite a conversation piece

4.0 out of 5 stars Great option, October 13, 2013