5.0 out of 5 stars Slightly thin, but they work great and save my hands!
Published 22 months ago by Jeff Geerling

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced but worked.
Over priced and wish the pink one was a different color.
Published 3 days ago by G. Townsend

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Slightly thin, but they work great and save my hands!, September 2, 2012
This review is from: Cosmos ® 3 PCS Comfort Neoprene Handle Wraps/Grip/Identifier for Travel Bag Luggage Suitcase (Kitchen)
I have a plastic hard case for some heavy gear with a very poorly-designed handle. The handle has ridges in the bottom of it which always dig into my hand and leave marks after I carry the case only a short way. I've been thinking about simply wrapping the handle in a bunch of duck tape (I've done this with other things in the past, and it works okay)... but I didn't want the resulting stickiness that squishes out of the duck tape over time.

These handle wraps are made of sturdy Neoprene fabric, and the velcro is very secure. I wrapped two around the handle, one on top of the other, and they're holding up to a lot of use pretty well. I wish the fabric were a tad bit thicker, but I can't expect the world for $7!

The only real complaint I have is that these are not available in a more muted color. I know the main use is for identifying luggage... but I'd rather have black, dark blue, or even a grey color. It's not as manly having neon pink and green on my case!

All in all, a great value. I'll update this post if I ever have a problem with durability, but judging by how well these things still feel after a few weeks, I don't think I'll ever have to change my rating!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice , useful product, February 20, 2014
Nice, well-made product offered at a reasonable price. These help identify your bag from similar looking bags.
Colors are cool.

4.0 out of 5 stars Added extra padding and helped ID bag, July 20, 2013
It worked well to help ID my son's all black suitcase. It slso made pulling the suitcase more comfortable for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful!, July 10, 2013
Quick way to spot my luggage in baggage claim, I coupled these handle covers with some Pom Pom attachments and my bags were easy to pick out!

4.0 out of 5 stars thinner but bright, June 11, 2013
I have purchased another brand in the past and could not find them. So I purchased these. They are thinner than the ones i am use to BUT the objective is to see your handle on your luggage when they come up the baggage claim. So - yes they are effective and did what they were suppose to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the bright colors, May 15, 2013
Renee M (WOODBRIDGE, VA USA) - See all my reviews
We have black suitcases and these will help us locate them in a sea of black bags. Good price and nice quality. I would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart Luggage Handles!, April 15, 2013
Paula J Herendeen (SPRINGVILLE, IN, US) - See all my reviews
Great idea to cut down on hand strain while pulling luggage. Also makes for easy bag identification in Baggage Claim or onboard. Fast Shipping too!

5.0 out of 5 stars convenient and strong, February 27, 2014
A great help in identifying your luggage and nice padding for your hand. I use them on all my luggage.

5.0 out of 5 stars these are a handy thing to have around!, January 28, 2014
MLCJ (New Orleans, LA) - See all my reviews
I really like these handle wraps. I throw them in the wash in a lingere bag if they start to look a bit dirty or worn. I use them on my laptop bag, suitcases and a variety of other things.

5.0 out of 5 stars I see my bag!!!, January 8, 2014
These handle covers are bright, offer good velcro closure retention and fit a wide variety of luggage handles. Best of all, they help to quickly identify your bag as it comes down the belt!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›