Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on February 2, 2012
I was looking for some small pouches for my Sony Nex-5N lenses (E mount), but had trouble finding ones small enough that would fit my lenses snugly. This pouch does the trick -- it is decently padded and fits both my kit lens + hood (18-55mm) or my wide angle + fisheye (sel16f28 + vcl-ecf1) with no wasted room.

The only con is that I would be wary of dropping this pouch on a hard surface since the neoprene is slightly on the thin side. If you plan on carrying it on your belt and may drop it from time to time, I would prefer a hard case over a neoprene case. However, for my purposes, which is to throw the lens into a backpack for hiking, this pouch is perfect!
on March 28, 2012
This fit the lens perfectly (without the lens hood) where it went in east but no extra room. I guess I wish it would have been wide enough to fit the lens hood too but other than that it is a good fit and my initial impression of the materiel is good. I store my lenses inside a bag so I doubt I'll ever test the amount of protection it provides.
on May 2, 2012
Fits the Sony NEX-5N 18-55mm kit lens perfectly. Looks well made and holds the lens very securely. Drawstring and cord lock do the duty of sealing up your lens - works well. Was hoping the larger cousin to this one would fit my 55-210mm just as nicely, but is diameter is too wide. However, the extra small fits the E-Mount 18-55mm perfectly.
on January 22, 2015
I love these Cosmos camera pouches and I own many of them already. They must have changed their product because the "extra small" is now the same size as the pouches I have previously purchased in the size "small." I need much smaller pouches for some prime lenses that are pretty tiny. I can use these pouches for other lenses that I have, but I really wish they were as small as they used to be so I can use them for my prime lenses.
on September 27, 2013
I was looking for something to carry my Olympus M.Zuiko 40-150mm f/4.0-5.6 Micro ED Digital Zoom Lens that would attach easily to my camera case. This is exactly what I was looking for! Works perfectly.
on October 27, 2012
It's called extra small, but it easily swallows my Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f/1.8 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras with room to spare on the sides. This means that it unfortunately takes up more space in the bag than I would have wished, but it also means it's slightly more protected.

Oddly, the opening of the bag is not as wide as the bag itself. This means that although there is still room in the bag when I use it for my 45mm, it's a pretty snug fit when taking the lens in/out of the bag.

All in all, though, it's dirt cheap and definitely worth the cost.
on March 27, 2013
I have a ton of theses pouches for my lenses in addition to placing them in my camera case. However I purchased this extra small case for my Cannon 40mm Pancake lens and right off the bat the string pulled out of the end tie and began to fray until it eventually broke. A fluke in my opinion, that I have not experienced with any of my other Cosmos Pouches.

Amazon gave me no option to just simply exchange the pouch for a new one, and because I love them so much, I returned it and re-purchased a new one. Excellent pouches down the entire line, and you will not regret the purchase.
on November 11, 2012
Canon makes a nice piece of glass with their EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens - but it's construction is entirely of plastic (except, of course, the lenses...). The lens is inexpensive, but takes great pictures. (I picked it up for reduced light shooting.) So the question becomes, how to give it that little bit of extra protection the all-plastic construction requires? The solution: This bag. You can spend a lot more for a small lens bag, or go whole-hog and get a hard shell case, but this one provides that little bit of extra protection that might keep the lens safe in your kit bag. And it fits like it was made for the lens, though of course you'll have to remove any lens hood (even reversed).
on May 23, 2012
I bought this for my 18-55 Canon lens. It fits perfectly with both caps. I like the material and the way you can close it. Great buy!
on January 7, 2013
I got this for my 50mm. I can actually say that the small bag is actually too small! it just fits my 50mm perfect so I can't complain but don't buy this thinking you will be able to fit a standard 18-55 kit lens in it. in hindsight i should have got the size bigger so i could fit both my kit and 50mm when swapping.

Pros: great for that unusually small lens.

Cons: too small?