Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cosmos ® Black Leather Watch Box 6 Compartments and Soft Cushions with Window and Lock - for 6 Watches with Cosmos Fastening Strap
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 26, 2012
The case is OK for what it cost and if all you have is small watches it would most likely be OK. Does not transport well at all due to construction of pocket sides.
I have almost all large watches 47-53mm and the case is simply too small not only in width, but also in height. For my purposes I would not buy another.
on August 28, 2012
Extremely cheap as previous reviewer noted. There were spots of glue and scratches on the plastic window. The inside lining was peeling away from the inside of the lid due to the tension from the ribbon on the left side. The pillows are quite rigid, and a couple of my watches didn't fit inside very well because I couldn't close them around the pillows but the box was too small for the band to fold in under them. Also, the bottom half of the latch won't stay screwed in and keeps coming loose (see photo above). All in all, it's very cheap and very low quality.
review image
on August 18, 2013
It will hold your watches for traveling, is made well. The only fault I can say is it has very little padding on the outer cover to protect the watch face's from any impact. 5 min. with a hot glue gun and some stryrofoam padding fixed it. P.S. turn watch faces tward the bottom to avoid zipper rub.
on December 28, 2013
The padded roll included in this inexpensive set is too thick to accommodate watches small enough for a small wrist (I'm a female who is 5'4" and 172 lbs.-- no "Skinny Minny," but my wrists do not reflect my weight!!), but for the price you can make it work if you are a bit handy with a needle & thread:

I used a seem ripper tool (I had one on hand, but I think they can be obtained for less than $3 or $4 at a WalMart or craft store (AC Moore, JoAnn Fabrics, Michael's, etc) to open up 3/4 of the seam on the roll cushion. Then I pulled out about 1/4 to 1/3 of the stuffing (used one of my own watches to test & make sure that it would easily close around the new circumference of the roll), then used a whip stitch to close the opening. I'm no seamstress, and it took me only about 20 minutes to customize 2 rolls (I ordered 3-- one is for hubby to use when he travels. He has large wrists & large watches, so his won't need any alterations!). I fit 8 watches on one roll (they are close but not touching, and only 3 of them are not bracelet watches with relatively wide faces), since I bought them for permanent/daily storage rather than primarily travel. I think you could feel confident planning on at least 6 women's watches of any size per roll.

The zipper case is NOT padded, so I think it will only provide surface/scratch protection, NOT drop or crush protection-- though it will likely help travelers be more aware of where their watches are amongst their belongings, so they won't inadvertently damage the watches themselves!

I hope this review is clear enough, and helps you decide if this very economical item meets your particular needs!
on August 9, 2013
If you need to store or travel with a half dozen watches this is the most compact way to do it. "PU" leather really isn't leather but polyurethane coated leather scrap. Vinyl is more durable but this is just a case so it shouldn't matter.
on January 8, 2016
Great for transporting watches for a trip. I used this to take 5 watches with me. Kept my watches safe and I could safely store them in my carry-on/backpack. Ideally fits 5 watches but it can do 6 depending on how large your watches are
on August 14, 2012
Be aware that the window is clear plastic and not glass or even perspex. Also that the compartments are not that wide even thought the description says XL. It will not fit a watch that is 50mm wide unless you put a smaller watch in between the larger ones. You definitely get what you pay for here. The rest of the box is pretty decent. Stiching is well done.
on February 12, 2015
Its simple, elegant and does the job well and in sophisticated style. I'll actually be picking up another a second one of these after having my original for almost 3yrs now if not more actually. I will not be replacing the original but adding to it, i'm not actually a watch collector or anything, i just liked one watch that was expensive and purchased it and since then i've been getting expensive watches as gifts and even though most if not all just sit there collecting dust at least when they're are in something like this they look presentable. There is enough room between the cousins and top cover to fit a man's large faced watch. I've a got a few chronograph watches in there that are nearly 1/2" thick and they fit with plenty of room and even a picket watch that just sits atop the cousin.

The top clear portion unfortunately is NOT glass, i think some mentioned that it scratched up for them etc. I haven't had any such problems, i actually prefer the plastic cause i'd rather have the box scratched than the watches and mine doesn't look scratched at all.
on August 21, 2013
As long as you do not have high expectations, this is a great product. I was looking for something to transport my watch collection while traveling and this was by far the least expensive. Does not afford the absolute best protection but it keeps all my watches in one place and so far after 3 weeks none of them have been damaged. Only problem is I have a small wrist and it is difficult getting the bracelet style bands over the foam core.
on March 6, 2015
This is a great way to protect watches and carry them with you. The watches are held firmly in place as the roll is large in circumference and you must squeeze it a bit to allow the watches to slide on. This makes the case great for travel, because no matter how much the case is shaken, the watches are held securely in place. The only negative about this is that there isn't much protection underneath the zipper, which could potentially cause damage to watch crystals. This can probably be avoided by rolling the roll in one direction, pointing the watch faces downward or upward into the soft interior padding.