5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my netbook!!
Published on July 27, 2011 by From Detroit

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the right sleeve for Lenovo X220
I bought this sleeve for my X220 base on some other reviews here. I had expected this to be an exact match for my X220, but it's not. It's a nice sleeve by itself, but it's for 12.1", not 12.5" (X220). I will upload a few photos so you can judge by yourself.
Published on January 2, 2012 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my netbook!!, July 27, 2011
This review is from: Cosmos Black Neoprene/Cotton 12.1" 12" inch Laptop notebook computer case/bag/sleeve for other laptop brand - Samsung DELL HP TOSHIBA SONY ASUS ACER LENOVO GATEWAY Samsung+ Cosmos cable tie (Electronics)
I recently acquired an Acer AO722 11.6" Netbook, and wanted a sleeve to store it in so it wouldn't get marred in my book bag. Most cases that are available are either for netbooks that are 10" and smaller, or laptops that are 13" and larger. There wasn't much choice, so I picked this one up. Fortunately, it works great! It's only slightly larger than the netbook itself, so there isn't much room for it to slide around. It's also easy to open/close, so there's little fuss when trying to stow my computer.

My only complaint is that this case is a little ugly, but I'm buying for practicality, not looks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits x220 Well, August 24, 2011
I have a brand new Lenovo x220 laptop with the extended 9-cell battery. This case fits very well. At first it seemed like it might not, but it stretches just enough in the width. When closing, the case needs to be stretched a little to close the velcro. I have not used it many days but I expect it will fit easier and easier. Honestly I wouldn't want it any bigger or smaller. The case also has a decent amount of padding. It is thicker than other neoprene cases I have used; this is a good thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for Samsung Chromebook., January 16, 2013
The title of my review says it all. Just posting to confirm this for users with Chromebooks looking for an inexpensive case. The Velcro as compared to a zipper actually makes a difference...I prefer this because getting my Chromebook in and out of the case is very fast and easy.There is sufficient padding to protect the computer without the case being bulky. Definitely a great buy if you're looking for functionality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Workable, but not great for Lenovo x220, January 5, 2012
Similar to another reviewer, I purchased this for a Lenovo x220 with 6 cell battery. It is definitely not designed for this size of a laptop, and when I first placed the laptop inside I could not get the velcro to close the sleeve. However, with some effort the neoprene does stretch and you can successfully enclose the laptop with this sleeve. I imagine with continued use it will become easier to close the sleeve next time.

The sleeve itself feels well made and soft, the velcro robust. I had some trouble deciding what to rate this sleeve. It's not designed for an X220... but it works, if barely.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the right sleeve for Lenovo X220, January 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars No frills, July 22, 2012
Simple, inexpensive and adequate. A perfect fit for my 11.6 inch Acer netbook. An external pouch would be nice, but then it would probably need a handle, so this is better suited as a storage case, and not a traveling bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit with extended battery., June 28, 2012
Amazon Customer (Charlton, MA USA) - See all my reviews
It fits a Lenovo x201 with extended battery, but it's tight and somewhat difficult to slip in the sleeve while the sleeve is still in my backpack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 16, 2014
This was a perfect fit for my HP ElitePro (12") and had no issues at the airport. It is well padded and I received lots of inquiries about where I got it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive, perfect fit, March 29, 2014
Ideal for my chromebook. Fits perfectly and useful at the airport too. Cable tie is nice too. For the price, couldn't ask for more

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for what it does, March 2, 2014
This cover is awesome for a new dell 11" laptop that I got my Dad for Christmas 2013. Yes, this is for a 12" laptop however, I found that I needed a 12" cover for the 11" laptop that Dell offers due to girth of the laptop. Nothing special but adds protection and helps keep the dust and dirt out when my Dad takes it out for appraisals or sales.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›