Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cosmos Black Professional Hand Wrist Grip Strap for Panasonic Sony Canon Nikon Fuji Olympus Pentax Dslr + Cosmos Cable Tie
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on February 11, 2012
I bought this strap for my Canon EOS 60D and it works very well. I changed from a neck strap because I've now a camera backpack with side opening and a neck or shoulder strap is troublesome when using the side opening too often. The product I got have the tripod socket as shown in the picture, but I rather don't use it because the socket isn't big enough to make me fell comfortable when I put it on the tripod head release plate. I'm giving only four stars because this product isn't long enough to be used with the camera battery grip attached, a warning in the product description would be appreciated.
on January 13, 2012
I use wrist straps for my dSLR cameras. I have never had reason to buy anything more expensive than this item (and its predecessors).

I have used this strap on these Canon camera bodies: 5D Mark II, Digital Rebel T3, Digital Rebel, and Rebel 2000. It works great on all of them. The padding in the pleather grip is full and soft, and the texture on the pleather itself ensures the grip will not slide off my hand.

I cannot recommend this item more.
on May 4, 2012
Be advised: If you use your index finger on the shutter like most people it feels awkward to hold and a bit uncomfortable. For my hand I had to loosten the strap so my index finger felt comfy. This is simply a budget hand strap for those looking for a first try at using one.

NOTE: I'm using a Nikon D3000 DSLR
on January 25, 2012
I like the feel of this product, Like some of the other postings. it is tight. but I was hopeing it would work for me,I wish they would provide more lenght in the strap. I will continue to use it and see if it will stretch out. if not then I will use it on my 35mm canon camera.
on May 5, 2015
Installed it on an intermediate size camera. It worked if I put three fingers in the grip, and the shutter finger free. The bottom piece adds 3/8" to the height of the camera. I had trouble putting the camera back in my camera case. It may work better with a full-size DSLR.
on July 3, 2013
The hand strap is comfy and is easy to put on the camera. I have a Nikon D3100. The only issue I have with this item is the strap that fits into the top loop of the camera (not the bottom where the camera attaches to a stand). The strap is a little flimsy and doesn't lock as well as I would like. It does hold but with a good tug, the strap could come undone. I do have a small hand so fortunate for me the strap has a lot of length and if it does loosen, the strap won't completely fall off the camera. Otherwise, for the price, still good and the padding on the hand strap is very soft and pliable. I would recommend for the price and the basic use.
on June 4, 2013
I bought this product as my first "strap" outside of the one that came with my camera. The concept is great, and the quality of the product is great, however i found it a little strange to use. I have come to the conclusion that it is my own fault. I think I hold my camera weird... because when I use this hand strap, i am unable to have my hand allll the way in the strap like the picture shows, because when I do i find it very awkward to press the shutter release, AND all the buttons on the back. I am forced to shrink it down the the tighest setting and only slip my fingers through. It still works, but just not what I thought
Still a great product for those who arent weird like me!
on January 20, 2015
At first I thought this would come really handy carrying the camera and to hold steady. Well, it didn't quite meet my expectation. I had difficulty taking my hand out (even when it was not fastened tight) and to operate the camera. Perhaps, someone else may have a better use for it, but not myself.
on June 3, 2015
Item recived was not as depicted. The circular locking wheel mechanism is actually mounted on a ~ 1 inch x 3 inch plate. In addition to being bulkier than shown, this plate has a perpendicluar piece that interferes with the camera LCD display's ability to open and close.
on April 10, 2014
Once it's on, which isn't easy, it pretty much has to stay on, as it is too difficult to put the other straps on again. This does the job, but I would suggest it only if you want it to more or less be permanent on your camera.

See 1 answered question