5.0 out of 5 stars great bag
A very handsome, sturdy, and reasonably priced, camera bag-- modeled after the elite Dooney&Burke line of fine bags and cases, with its characteristic loden-green cloth and leather-like trim.

Published 22 months ago by M. FUSCO

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, But too small and smells :/
Published 1 month ago by Yassaira D. Torres

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag, October 10, 2012
This review is from: Cosmos Dark Green Canvas Vintage Camera Shoulder Carrying Protection Bag for Canon Nikon Sony Olympus Kodak Panasonic Fujifilm Cameras Dslr Len + Free Cosmos Cable Tie (Camera)

Not overlarge, which I like, it has moveable velcro dividers that permit me to carry both my Leica V-Lux 2 and my D-Lux 5 (or V-Lux 30) in the bag perfectly. Just right for a DSLR and extra lens as well. It's a fairly close fit, but there is still a small amount of room inside (as well as in a pouch on the back) for an extra battery or two.

The magnetic clasps are a great convenience when one needs to get a camera out quickly. The shoulder strap is sturdy and has a wide range of length-adjustments possible.

A well-made, good-looking, and useful bag I am happy to carry my treasured cameras in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fashionable and functional, February 21, 2013
Beautiful bag that's just the right size to carry my Canon T3 and a few extra accessories.
Lightweight and love the adjustable shoulder strap.
Great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, November 8, 2012
I love this camera bag. It fits my SLR camera, extra batteries and photo cards with a little space left over. It has a kind of vintage look to it and I think looks much more expensive than it was. I really didn't want a cheap, plastic case and anything leather (that I liked) was too much money. This one is perfect and will last for years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Price, September 19, 2013
I really enjoy this bag, I've had it approximately 3 months and has worked great. It's great for a day trip when you don't need a bunch of lenses. I fit my camera, lens, extra add ons, some odds and ends. I can even fit my wallet, phone and keys in the back part.

I found this to be priced well, all of the others at this price or lower looked cheap and I can't afford the leather amazing camera bags. Ultimately I'm very happy with this purchase and it even gives off a vintage vibe that I love.

I will be posting on my blog soon about this item. [...]

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Perfect!!!, March 20, 2013
I absolutely love the bag! Although because of shipping i do believe the bag got a bit flooded up. But other then that the bag is perfect. I can fit my Nikon D3100 and all its accessories with out a problem. Although i do not believe this should be a 40 dollar bag because there are no labels.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, But too small and smells :/, July 17, 2014
I was very excited to finally purchase a camera bag other than the regular ugly standard black ones. Looking at the reviews left by other people & saw that a few commented on a bad fish smell, I still took the chance. Bag looks exactly like the picture , a cute boxy bag. The problem was that it did come with the fishy smell. I let it vent for two days & still it was too strong. Had to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, Exactly what I needed, January 28, 2014
This camera bag is exactly what I needed. It is well made, ample room inside for my Cannon and other items. I was thrilled with how quickly I got it from the provider. I am giving this a top rating all the way around. Could not be more pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as pictured!, July 20, 2013
I really love this bag! I got it within the expected delivery date and was so pleased when I opened it up. I haven't used it for my DSLR yet but I've used it to fit my Instax mini, a buttload of film, my wallet, etc. It fits a lot! And the quality is really nice. People always compliment it and don't expect it to be a camera bag. If you're looking for a bag to fit your DSLR and more than one extra small lens, this would be too small for you. But yeah, I definitely recommend this. Beautiful bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great decision, July 7, 2013
This is just the bag that I was looking for. I love the color. Not only that it arrived earlier than I expected. I would definitely recommend this bag to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size and Price, June 5, 2013
This Bag is great after reading the other reviews I decided on getting this bag for the price and is perfect for what I need to carry for everyday.

Rate and Discover Movies