5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect traveling companion
With this and the four in one USB charger, I can now keep the whole family's device collection charged on the road. Even with the amp sucking new iPad as one of the devices, everyone is at 100% overnight. Really well designed as far as I can tell...recommended.
Published on August 2, 2012 by Karl

1.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT WORK AT ALL IN GERMANY, FRANCE OR SPAIN
Published 14 months ago by old cycling dude

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT WORK AT ALL IN GERMANY, FRANCE OR SPAIN, October 15, 2013
I have several Cosmos multi-USB plugs that I use all around my home - I find the Cosmos to be flawless. So, before my last Europe trip, I bought a couple of the EU adapters, and put them on my US Cosmos units - AS ADVERTISED. Neither unit worked at all - I had two different Cosmos units and two Cosmos EU adapters - neither unit worked in any of the many outlets I tried (hey, I am an optimist) in a lot of different hotels.

Something is wrong in the design - I know the Cosmos units worked in the US, and they are supposed to work on EU current. They didn't.

So, don't buy the wall plug adapter for EU (or maybe any other country) without some clarification about the issues. However, don't hesitate to buy the Cosmos unit for the US - it operates perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very practical BUT..., August 11, 2012
If only Cosmos would sell a package with all the international adapters it'd be a perfect companionship for international travellers

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect traveling companion, August 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Wroked as Advertised, February 3, 2014
I purchased the travel wall plugs for a trip to Australia. They worked perfectly; without a problem. They fit all the plugs that I needed to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked very well for us, May 17, 2013
Purchased this for our trip to India. worked very well. Using the main product in USA also. Good value for money..

5.0 out of 5 stars European travel wall adapter, April 24, 2013
We haven't tried it yet, we are moving to the Netherlands this summer. So for now we are using the american plug but in a few weeks we will be using the european one. But the item works awesome for the: Iphone 4, IPhone 5, Ipod touch, Nook and Kindle Fire!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, March 24, 2013
This review is from: Cosmos ® Travel wall plug adapter only works for the Cosmos item-ASIN: B0052RM8T2/B005CTBWXI (UK) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Does exactly what it is supposed to do. This works great with my adapter for when traveling to UK, as there are very limited outlets in the Hotel rooms....Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a plug- bravo., March 20, 2013
Used this on the main item it was made for. Used for 10 days in Italy and it worked flawlessly.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK to change plug, December 30, 2012
A bit plastic looking and propbably not the strongest plug, but it functions as advertised.

Fits easily on the charger, supports EU plugs.

5.0 out of 5 stars works perfectly, December 1, 2012
We were in Italy for 10 days and this worked great. We were able to recharge our phones and kindle at the same time, using one outlet. I highly recommend it with the other parts for use in the states.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›