Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on February 22, 2012
I've been happily using this mouse since last November. No problems. It does turn itself off after it's been idle for a while. This is a battery-saving positive feature. No instructions came with the unit, so I had to figure out that a simple button click would turn the mouse back on, not operating the on-off switch.

The mouse looks flimsy and I was initially concerned that it might not last, but it's doing just fine, even though I've dropped it several times. The battery door pops off when it hits the floor, batteries go flying, but when I collect the batteries and door and snap everything back together, it works again.

Highly recommended.
on September 26, 2012
it doesn work with mac :(...bad buy ..looks great but with no use ...dissapointed with the purchase i dont suggest to buy this for a macbook pro
on October 27, 2011
I have a red computer theme going on here lately, and this sealed the deal. It is sleek, shiny, elegant, and I have received a lot of compliments! It really does look like a $60 mouse that you'd buy at an Apple Store.

FYI: The USB part is INSIDE the mouse where they batteries go, so don't be alarmed.

Also, while this mouse fits my hand perfectly, it is a small mouse, so it's not for everyone. My boyfriend actually has an alternate wireless mouse that he uses instead of this one. Oh, and by the way, the four stars is for the clicking: the clicking is REALLY, obnoxiously loud. Well, at least compared to the Logitech wireless mouse I have.

If you want a super lightweight, shiny, sleek mouse, then this is a steal for $10!
on October 6, 2014
I actually love this little mouse. It does everything you'd expect a mouse to do. You get what you pay for, so if you're looking for a mouse that you can use for gaming purposes or anything, I'd look elsewhere, but for the casual clicker who wants to hit "Continue Playing" on Netflix from across the room, it's pretty amazing.
on June 27, 2012
It stopped working after about a week, and when it was working in was a pain to actually get it to start. Don't waste your money on this.
on July 8, 2011
This mouse is amazing. super lightweight, good on batteries, easy to connected. i highly recomend this mouse and the price is great
on March 21, 2015
wanted a wireless mouse for my mac laptop but wanted to cheap out on this purchase. I'm not disappointed. It works well. I've had the same pair of batteries in it for 6 months or more and they haven't dies yet. It has an auto shut off feature to prevent that. It will shut off automatically after about 5 minutes of inactivity. a bit annoying to be honest but essential in my opinion. I'd be more annoyed if my batteries kept dying. well worth the money.
on May 27, 2013
False advertising. Actually list all the OS's this mouse works with on the mouse. Mac IS NOT ONE OF THEM! It cuts out all the time and is really slow. Once it turns itself off you have to slap it to get to wake up... This is the a waste of money!
on October 30, 2014
I've had this for two weeks now. I bought this one to match the red finish of my small ASUS notebook computer. It's exactly what I was looking for -- something small and compact that will slip into the small Amazon Basics case I have along with the computer and various accessories. It worked immediately after battery installation and is low and sleek. Best of all it's very lightweight. It probably isn't as sturdy as more massive wireless mice but the portability is what's most important to me.
on February 24, 2015
Well, at first, it looks a very cheap mouse with a low quality. but when I put batteries and started working with it, that's working very good. I read in one of the reviews that clicking makes a loud noise and that is correct. It could be a little annoying when you are working at late night and in silence!
It is about 2 weeks I got this mouse and it's been working very well so far. I don't know how long it is going to last but still I am happy especially about the price!