4.0 out of 5 stars Good mouse, great price
My Macbook recognized the mouse without issue, and once I adjusted the sensitivity in my computer's settings it has performed admirably.
Published on August 1, 2012 by db

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
The mouse works, but since it uses AAA batteries, they run out pretty quickly- Might be worth buying a better mouse to not have to replace the batteries all the time. If you're looking for a quick buy though, this is great.
Published 9 months ago by Stacey Sperry

4.0 out of 5 stars Good mouse, great price, August 1, 2012
This review is from: Cosmos Pure White 2.4G RF optical wireless USB mouse for macbook 13" PRO AIR 11" DELL ACER SONY HP TOSHIBA+ Cosmos cable tie (Electronics)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, November 8, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Alternative!, July 8, 2012
Right out of box, put in 2 AAA batteries plugged usb transmitter and works great. I'm using it on a Macbook Pro, plugged it in to the left side USB and using it with my right hand, so reviews I read about it not reaching that far have not been a problem for me. Mouse is great alternative to the expensive apple one, matches perfect. Obviously, mouse it not high quality material but hey what do you expect for $11 bucks. Looks just like in the pics and works just as it should. Happy with my purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice mouse. Good size, December 8, 2011
The mouse works great. It is a very nice mouse - not too small so it fits well on my palm and not heavy to be put in pocket. I didn't give it five-stars because I had to buff the edge around to smooth it out. However it is easy to do with tiny piece of a fine sand paper. Overall I'm very happy with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to Apple's mouse, November 12, 2013
Wayne J. Kassel "Wayne" (Plainfield, IL United States) - See all my reviews
The mouse works great with my Mac Book Air and you can't beat the price compared to what Apple wants for their mouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars great mouse for work travel, July 5, 2012
I'm so happy I purchased this mouse. I needed a wireless USB mouse for work travel, and this fit the bill perfectly. I can leave the USB plugged in all the time due to the low profile, even when I put the laptop in my briefcase for travel. And with such a slim design for the mouse itself, it fits perfectly in a small pouch in my briefcase. Long story short -- it's a great work travel mouse, and at a much lower price than many other I see on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse., October 6, 2013
The best wireless mouse I've ever used in my life. I got this because it looks just like the Apple Magic Mouse. I love it. It looks slick, it's very easy to use, and it compliments my 17" MacBook Pro. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, August 30, 2013
I just got it in the mail, it works great! I love it! I did not want to pay 69$ for the magic mouse apple sells so I went online found this and love it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT work with Macbook pro, April 10, 2013
Do not buy if you have a macbook pro 13" like I do. It is Not compatible with mac and you'll have to return it or give it away.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, March 25, 2013
This mouse it not high quality, and from cheap material. It works as is should, but for my Mac product is too cheesy. Don't expect much from this price.

Rate and Discover Movies