5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek and Simple
I have had this mouse for going on 3 years and haven't had an issue. I'm a writer so I use it all the time and replace the batteries about every 3-4 months, of course I do turn it off when I step away from the computer. The only reason why I am buying a new one is that my 3 year old lost the USB part that plugs into my laptop. I highly recommend this product.
Published on July 13, 2012 by WiffieClark

2.0 out of 5 stars Wouldnt recommend
mouse worked for a couple of days and the right click just went out and the left click hardly responses, i tried to contact seller waiting for reply!!!
Published on March 26, 2012 by Dbraxt09

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek and Simple, July 13, 2012
This review is from: Cosmos Purple 2.4G RF optical wireless USB mouse for macbook 13" PRO AIR 11" DELL ACER SONY HP TOSHIBA + Cosmos cable tie (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosmos Mouse, October 4, 2011
Just got this in the mail today and I love it! SO easy to setup and very easy to use. So convenient too! For those of you who are obsessed with school supplies/tech supplies, this is a good investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great affordable option, December 26, 2011
I wanted a wireless mouse for my MacBook, but wasn't thrilled with the expensive Mac options. This little mouse is lightweight, durable and works like a charm. The USB receiver stores easily in the battery compartment - a nice inexpensive mouse!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, February 22, 2012
I am very happy with this mouse I have no problems with it. Connected to my computer on the first try, i havent had to change the batteries once! The mouse goes into "sleep mode" after a while of not being used and I really like it. Its a beautiful bright purple, the plastic is not as nice as some of the other ones, but for a college kid that travels back and forth throwing it into my laptop bag it does its job, weighs very little, and i get tons of complements on how different it is!

2.0 out of 5 stars Wouldnt recommend, March 26, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Cosmos optical wireless usb mouse, February 4, 2013
The color is great but loses the computer connection. I would not recommend this mouse for a Mac Book Pro.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, February 26, 2013
Ed (Long Beach Ca) - See all my reviews
Initially you will feel as though you bought a cheap product. Yes it feels cheap but it works great. I bought two of them. One for my PC and one for my MAC. Good buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice & slim design, stopped working soon, March 19, 2012
I really like the design and it is very convenient for me. However, it started to stop working like two weeks later for no reason.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Little Mouse, February 5, 2013
Ana (Portland, OR) - See all my reviews
This is a good, inexpensive option for a portable mouse.
The product shipped quickly and in great condition.
I personally didn't like how lightweight it was. It looks much cheaper than it does in the product photos - the plastic is matte. If that doesn't bother you, then I recommend it!
I tested it out for a few days and decided to sell it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Battery hog, May 31, 2012
I bought this as a replacement for a mouse that died. I was surprised at how this battery literally sucked batteries dry. A set of batteries would last about 4 hours. My kids kept replacing batteries and I did not realize until we had gone through an entire package of 24. So, this $10 mouse ended up costing around $25 for the month I used it when accounting for the batteries. Definitely not recommended for battery hogging. Did rate 2 stars, as the functionality of the mouse itself was fine, it worked upon plugging in, and did what a mouse is supposed to do.