4.0 out of 5 stars Cost Accounting Text Book
This product served the very purpose that I needed without the high cost of a new book. I really liked the quality of the book and I would recommend this to others.
Published 17 months ago by Lawrence Philyaw

2.0 out of 5 stars Question Format Keeps You Guessing
Published on March 23, 2012 by Lesa

2.0 out of 5 stars Question Format Keeps You Guessing, March 23, 2012
I have not been pleased with this book. The questions at the end of each chapter are not concise. It almost seems as if the questions were written by someone other than the author as examples of these questions more often than not can't be found in the chapter. The questions are vague at best leaving the student wondering what exactly is required to solve the problem. It has been stated that perhaps the book is attempting to make the student "think outside the box". My opinion is that when learning is involved there should not be added confusion in the process. I am hopeful for future students that the new edition has revised the questions, but I am doubtful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cost Accounting Text Book, July 1, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst textbook ever, April 8, 2012
I've never seen such an unprofessional textbook. There are multiple miscalculations and typos. Examples don't help because the numbers are added wrong and the format of the book is overall very confusing. Charts are unorganized and not user-friendly. I can't believe we're required to pay so much for such a low quality book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blegh, May 19, 2014
This review is from: Cost Accounting: Foundations and Evolutions (Hardcover)
I am an Accounting major and I can honestly say that this class was one of my least favourite. The book didn't help as much as I thought it might; despite this I still attained an A due simply to the fact that the class is basic as hell. Good luck

2.0 out of 5 stars Attempts to refurbish were unsightly and unecessary, February 14, 2014
This review is from: Cost Accounting: Foundations and Evolutions (Hardcover)
The book arrived with the entire cover and spine taped over with heavy duty clear tape. A printed out piece of paper with a very small image of the book cover was under the tape so you can tell what type of book it was. the spine was just white covering the title so I decided to remove that so i know what book i have on the bookcase. to my surprise the spine was immaculant. the rest of the book is in the same shape but the cover will be ruined if I try ti remove the rest. Why would someone do this????

5.0 out of 5 stars Cost Accounting, September 21, 2013
This was probably my favorite accounting course. The book has good, easy to follow examples which really help out with the homework.

1.0 out of 5 stars Book is very boring compared to other accounting books, October 20, 2014
This review is from: Cost Accounting: Foundations and Evolutions (Hardcover)
Chapters are very simplistic compared to the more complicated end of chapter questions. Book is very boring compared to other accounting books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, January 23, 2013
This review is from: Cost Accounting: Foundations and Evolutions (Hardcover)
I have no complaints about this book. I rented it and was happy to save so much money on it, but the most important thing is I passed my class with an A.

4.0 out of 5 stars Received book promptly, August 13, 2012
I ordered this book on July 12th, 2012. I received it in the mail approx. 5-7 days later. I was pleased with the speed of delivery. I can tell you that the decription matched the one listed online.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, February 5, 2011
I ordered this book off amazon because it was half the price that it was in the school bookstore. It was here within days and was exactly what I needed. Couldn't ask for more A+ and for you out there the access key is not that important. And if you do end up needing it you can buy a key separate for 20 bucks from your bookstore

Cost Accounting: Foundations and Evolutions
Cost Accounting: Foundations and Evolutions by Cecily A. Raiborn (Hardcover - May 31, 2012)
$380.95 $321.02