Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cotton Candy Express 6005 Cones (100 Pack), White
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Package Quantity: 1|Size: A|Change
Price:$9.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on July 28, 2011
I gave these cones as a gift. Other cones on amazon had negative reviews due to the fact that all the cones stuck together. These came apart without any fuss and they held strong throughout the making and eating process. We didn't try to get a second use out of the cones, but depending on how rough you were, you potentially could.

We used these cones with Nostalgia Electrics PCM-805 Hard Candy/Sugar Free Cotton Candy Maker and Cotton Candy Express - Cotton Candy Sugar - 5 Floss Sugar Flavor Pack - 12 Oz. Containers. They worked fantastically well together.

Our main concern was strength and ease of use. Overall we are very pleased.
on February 16, 2016
We just bought a cotton candy machine and we love it. The carnival is at our house everyday now!

There's 100 in the very sturdy box, and they all look very well made. We learned a simple trick to get the cotton candy to stick better. Just drizzle a few drops of water on the cone. It acts like glue to snag the initial candy. Awesome
on July 11, 2015
I ordered these for my granddaughter. They were packed together so tightly in each stack I had to separate then for her. Even I had to use a pair of pliers to grip a couple if then to try to pull them apart. Several tore while I was trying to pull them apart. In fact, we ended up losing about 10 of them in the process of trying to separate them. Once we got them apart they were great, though...at least the 85-90 of them that survived were.
We bought these to use at a birthday party with my daughter's small cotton candy machine. They are great. You get tons for a great price and we didn't even use that many. They are durable and hold up nicely. When you are done, you can just toss it in the trash.
review image
on June 23, 2014
I ordered these for a home party. They were packaged nicely but are paper thin and it was hard to separate them. Nonetheless, we have enough for several parties. The card about the company that came inside the box was precious. Made me want to call them just to say "hi!"
on July 14, 2015
these were super cheaply made and they fell apart every time I went to use them with the cotton candy machine. They would also bend in half when you go to use them because they don't support the weight of the cotton candy.
on June 15, 2016
Bought these for cotton candy machine. 90% of them stuck to another one, or stuck to 1 or more. couldnt get them apart, so ended up having only about 40 sticks for our event. Beware of this in case you really need 100. We had to use forks,after running out.. kind of dangerous, so just used forks to spin the cotton candy, then empty into a bag.

Not sure if this was just a bad batch, or if they all come like this. They were all in just a box, not wrapped or anything, so very possible moisture was involved in shipping..
on March 1, 2015
I ordered these to use with our NOSTALGIA ELECTRICS COTTON CANDY MAKER PCM805. They work fine. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is because they are sometimes hard to separate and some of them are coming loose at the base. Since we aren't eating the cones and the cotton candy is at the top, I just used a glue stick to hold the bottom together.
On another note, my daughter and I used a hole punch and put a hole on opposite sides of the base so we could run a ribbon through. The kids at my granddaughter's birthday party decorated them and wore them as Unicorn Horns.
on June 7, 2012
I ordered the 100 pack of cotton candy cones so I could take my cotton candy maker into the classroom as a year-end fun activity for my students! They had an absolute blast making their own cotton candy! I received my order quickly and the quality of the cones was just as promised. A definite hit with the kiddos!! Will definitely order from Cotton Candy Express again in the future!
on June 24, 2016
These were nice and sturdy, i guess a little less expensive and less tedious than rolling up computer paper and using those as sticks. Just unfortunate that they are add-on only items as they were the cheapest I've found and none of the local stores carry them.