5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit and quality
Published 7 months ago by Shana

3.0 out of 5 stars seem cheap
Built in bra is already ripping on 2 of them, shoulder straps and ripping too. They arent what I expected.
Published 1 month ago by Kalli Arzy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit and quality, November 17, 2013
Shana (Hammond, IN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cotton Cantina Women's Camis With Built In Shelf Bra (2 Or 4 Pack) (Apparel)
I am 5'10" and a size 12. I ordered the large and these camis fit perfectly. They are quite long, which is fine for me since I am tall. The material is soft and comfortable against the skin. I would not recommend these camis for any woman who is larger than a C-cup, however. The shelf bra does not provide enough support on its own. I wear mine over a sports bra for the purpose of working out, but you could wear these alone just around the house. I like these so much I am planning on buying more!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for your dollar, April 29, 2014
M. Gill (Sudlersville, MD) - See all my reviews
This works fine for me as I was looking for something to wear this summer underneath a blouse for work. The shelf bra also works fine for me. I am not planning on wearing them to work out in and would stick with athletic wear for that. I ordered the Large size which fits perfect and to give you an idea as to how to order size, I am 5' 1" tall, 140 lbs. and a 36B. This will work for me and you can't beat the price. I would recommend this item if you are looking for something inexpensive for those really hot days. I also washed them and put them in the dryer and have not had any trouble with the straps coming undone as someone else posted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, December 29, 2013
These are definitely not for someone looking for the same support you get from a bra. They were perfect for me. I am not a fan of the bra. I can tuck them into my pants and not have to worry about a plumbers view everytime I bend over or sit down. They also look nice outside as a layered look.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, November 28, 2013
I got my Small black and grey ones and they fit great. Long and stretchy. I'm 5' and my bra size is 36D. I was afraid they would fit too small but I love them. Great support.

3.0 out of 5 stars seem cheap, May 29, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars greatness, May 21, 2014
these fit great! I have a long torso and these come just below my hips, how I like it. I also use these to nurse in. the strap adjustment is so easy to move I do it one handed. also the cup area fits well. I am a med in waist and xl in bust. the bust holds me well while covering the cleavage. the colors are adorable as well

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, March 31, 2014
I love long camisoles and I figured i'd give these a try. I love the way they fit and the fact that they have a built in bra. BUT, I have bought many. because the plastic piece on my straps keep breaking!! I am really disappointed in how crappy the straps are put together. Comfortable shirt, but they need a better strap attachment. I am going to have to order YET another black one.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, March 14, 2014
Really.nice tank camis..I'm 5'7 and 120lbs....I usually wear a small, these were a bit big...but still good :) I love a long shirt and these are long...maybe even a little too long, but nothing you can't work with. I would recommend them they are good quality and probably the best you would find on here.

4.0 out of 5 stars camis, February 25, 2014
I love these camis! They can be worn wherever but I especially got them to wear around the house and they are so comfortable!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, May 27, 2014
I have used 3 out of the 4 so far, and am sad to report that one of the tank tops broke the first time I put it on. They fit well and I like how long they are.

UPDATE: As of a month and a half after purchase, I now have 2 broken tank tops. :(

Rate and Discover Movies