Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cotton Cantina Women's Camis With Built In Shelf Bra (2 Or 4 Pack)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 17, 2013
I am 5'10" and a size 12. I ordered the large and these camis fit perfectly. They are quite long, which is fine for me since I am tall. The material is soft and comfortable against the skin. I would not recommend these camis for any woman who is larger than a C-cup, however. The shelf bra does not provide enough support on its own. I wear mine over a sports bra for the purpose of working out, but you could wear these alone just around the house. I like these so much I am planning on buying more!
on December 29, 2013
These are definitely not for someone looking for the same support you get from a bra. They were perfect for me. I am not a fan of the bra. I can tuck them into my pants and not have to worry about a plumbers view everytime I bend over or sit down. They also look nice outside as a layered look.
on September 20, 2014
Very confused.....loved the fabric and colors were exactly what I was looking for....but no shelf-bra, which is the main reason I ordered this particular product! I had been looking in local stores and couldn't find camis with shelf bras. I noticed in the other comments that some people did receive camis with shelf bras and others did not, so I'm not sure what the story is. Will most likely try to return and buy others that actually do contain the shelf bra.
on June 4, 2015
These Camisoles are great for someone with smaller boobs. I love how long it is but the elastic on the shelf bra keeps tearing away from the shelf bra when I put the cami on. The straps also seem to break easily. The length is great though.
on May 24, 2015
I was looking for comfortable camis for nights. These work perfect for me. I do like that there's no actual bra built in but just another layer for support. That said it may not be the best solution for bigger women looking for a good support. I'm 5'5" and weight 127 after pregnancy with size 34C. I bought small and the camis fit a bit on a large side, they are longer than I would prefer, but it's fine for the night time. The bra part has enough support and is soft and stretchy to provide easy access to the girls. Adjustable straps work great too. I washed the camis several times by now - they don't lose shape and so far I'm pretty happy. Will be ordering more as I ended up wearing these during the day too. Thanks to co-reviewer for answering my questions :)
on September 4, 2014
I normally get Medium but they didn't have in my size so I tried small. fits great all around. Just I prefer to be longer, so it goes over my belt line more. have a bunch in the closet though! Recommend.

I noticed bigger busted women don't like. But I am a B size and the shelf bra works just fine for me. I always wear my bra with it. Unlike other tanks I have gotten this shelf bra does not like to rid up. Sits right under my bra and is comfortable
on March 18, 2015
Just received my Cami's today, I don't know what the other reviewers think a shelf bra is but these Cami's do have a shelf bra. A shelf bra is an elastic band located just below the bust line to cradle the breast.
on May 6, 2015
I like to wear these instead of bras. They are very comfortable and a good length. The straps might be a little bit sturdier, but so far no problems. The built in bra is effective enough for yoga and every day wear.
on April 1, 2015
I bought these to use as nursing tanks for the two-shirt method. For the price, the quality is great! I am 5'7" 120lbs and got a size small. It fits pretty nicely, but is very long. I have a long torso and like long tanks to be able to tuck in, but these are a bit too long.
on July 1, 2014
I live in these things; I haven't worn a bra in years. These cami's are BY FAR the best ones on the market, and I've tried them all. The price can't be beat, as well. Buy them -- you won't regret it. I'm 36D and these provide plenty of support, by the way.