5.0 out of 5 stars great for parties and picnics
yes, they will fall apart after a while but, I've washed mine now 9 times (cold no bleach) dry on low and they are still going strong and when red wine got spilled on them, well, no stress there. I wouldn't use them for a formal dinner but, when eating pizza in front of the TV, why not?
Published on September 19, 2012 by modern seeker

1.0 out of 5 stars Only 6 washes, then you trash it
I don't get it. For about the same price you can get sturdy, beautiful trimmed 100% cotton dinner napkins that will last years through many washes. Or you can buy these, which are designed to fall apart after 6 uses.

Planned obsolescence: an idea whose time has passed.
Published on December 5, 2011 by HomeoKid

5.0 out of 5 stars great for parties and picnics, September 19, 2012
This review is from: Cotton Dinner Napkin - 12.6 x 12.6 in - 12 units per roll - Ecru (Kitchen)

4.0 out of 5 stars But served my purpose!, June 3, 2014
Msladyjae (VA, United States) - See all my reviews
Good for really only one use. They don't wash well nor iron out well either. Good for one time picnic or BBQ use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disposable, October 29, 2012
These are DISPOSABLE napkins. The idea is that you want something a bit nicer than paper napkins at your party, but still want to be able to throw them away at the end of the night. The fact that you can wash and reuse them a couple of times is just a bonus if you choose to do that. If you never have enough cloth napkins for a party that match and aren't stained, then you'll appreciate these.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Convenient, June 28, 2014
These are incredibly convenient to use. The quality is really wonderful - our guests never suspect that these are disposable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 31, 2014
I had seen these on Amazon before but doubted the claims that they could be washed. I ordered them in three colors. I used the black for a large informal dinner party and made napkin "rings" out of pretty ribbon to match my color scheme. Many people commented on them and wanted to know where I found them. I've washed them and will need to touch them up a little with a warm iron, but they turned out really well. A few days later one of my friends asked for help with her table for a gourmet group. We used the green and again, had many positive comments. I will definitely buy these again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great convenience - much nicer than paper, February 21, 2014
I learned about these on NBC's morning news show when they were showing new products for the holidays. I thought these were a great idea - especially for those guests or family members who don't appreciate fine linens. I like to go out of my way to present a nice meal with placemats, chargers, nice dishes, flowers, candles, etc. for special occasions. Over the years, I've learned that we can have nice presentation for special occasions but whatever I use must be durable and easy to clean. As much as my heart desires it, fine Irish linens and fine china are not a fit for this family. These napkins are perfect. They look nice yet they are practical. I still have my fine linens - I'm saving them for ultra special occasions - but these provide the right solution for regular family holidays. Much, much better than paper napkins. These come in a good variety of colors and sizes. I hope to see choices in textures in the future. Thank you to whoever thought of creating and marketing these napkins!

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice touch, September 24, 2013
These napkins are great for a picnic basket and make the occasion just a little more special . Great for boats too.

5.0 out of 5 stars COOL, FUN, and REALLY IDEAL PRODUCT!!, September 7, 2013
S. Ninburg (Orange, Ca. United States) - See all my reviews
These cotton/linen napkins and placemats are the coolest things!! Great for picnics or neighborhood pot luck style gatherings!! Fun to use, and can be washed and reused several times before discarding. Truly an imaginative idea!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Try the cocktail napkins to see if you like MYdrap, June 1, 2013
Goforart "goforart" (Pittsburgh, PA United States) - See all my reviews
Quality is excellent, colors true, and they launder beautifully. A bit expensive but worth the price. Great for a cocktail party!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabric Dinner Napkins on a Roll, May 18, 2013
This item is great for keeping less paper use in the house. Just tear off a sheet of napkin (fabric) for use at the dinner table and wash them often. Just wish the dinner sized napkins came in fun checkered patterns like the luncheon napkins.