5.0 out of 5 stars 100% Simplicity and Durability
After having my leather belt slowly disintegrate over the course of two years I was ready for a change.

Published 23 months ago by Kevin

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I remember, Robert!
I'm going to begin backpeddling right away and say that the one star rating is to grab the attention of potential buyers who might have in mind what I did.

Published 19 months ago by Hei Long

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% Simplicity and Durability, August 7, 2012
This review is from: Army Belts Color 100% Cotton Canvas Military 54" Long Web Belt (Apparel)

I looked at genuine full leather belts but found them too large and meaty. They looked like you were wearing half a cow around your waist. I then decided to try the cloth belts that the military uses. I assumed that if they use them they should be tough and reliable.

A long shopping and reviewing process was undertaken at this point. I searched both high and low but found that because of their basic design that only the buckle can really have problems. Deciding to take a gamble I purchased this belt and was very impressed!

The belt is very sturdy and extremely easy to cut to length. I was also amazed at the variety of colors you can purchase it in. The buckle is not very high grade metal,and I suspect its electroplated. However, I dont believe it will have any effect on the life or use of this product.

Although there is much to be said for the style leather brings to the table I find that durability and simplicity are much more important.
In conclusion, if you want a belt that's simple yet sturdy and reliable I would purchase this over a leather belt any day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied, August 2, 2012
Forbud (ATLANTA, GA, US) - See all my reviews
Ordered and received in timely manner. Easialy the quality I remember from 50+ years ago when in the army. To date buckes are holding up well. Great to color corrdinate with shorts. Highly recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I remember, Robert!, December 6, 2012

The company was prompt in fulfilling my order and sent my order in an adequate manner. ( I ordered 4 belts ) I returned the items and found the company to be prompt and helpful. So, what's the problem?

One of the reviewers - Robert - said that the belts were what he remembered from when he was in the military 50 years ago. God bless you, brother. I was in the military too - 44 years ago - and these belts are nothing like what I wanted. The belts are as thin as cardboard. I have one web belt at home and it is at least twice the thichness of these, and I was a little disappointed with it when I got it but figured it wasn't all that bad.

So, if thin is ok with you then these will do you just fine. They seemed well made and the colors were good. But if your memory is better than Robert's and you're looking for the substnce of those G.I. belts, keep looking. This isn't it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Military-Issue Quality, August 28, 2013
I served on active duty in the Marines from 1995-2003, so I know what this style belt is being compared with. I can say this belt is just as good as our military-issue web-belts.

Just cut-to-size (it comes extra long), melt the frayed edge with a lighter, slip the buckle on and clip it down.

Haven't had a single issue with the buckle's gripping quality; the teeth hold the non-brass-tipped end just fine and I haven't had to adjust anything yet since I'd received it.

I'd done the research before making this purchase and can recommend this over all the others I'd read about on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Captain Hammer gear, September 6, 2012
This belt is perfect for your Captain Hammer costume. It is one-size only, so you'll probably have to cut it to the proper length.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, April 3, 2013
Nothing special, but works just as I wanted. The buckle isn't as thick a metal as I imagined, but I have been using for over a month regularly and it is working very well and staying as neat and shiny as day one. The fabric of the belt is just right - not flimsy but not horribly stiff. You can buy long and cut to length if you are wondering what length to get - just slip the end out of the buckle, snip with some good scissors, clip it back into the buckle, done. Good stuff.

3.0 out of 5 stars Standard version of a military uniform belt...basicly., December 27, 2013
Its just not as thick or durable as what I had in the navy. but basically the same. Buckle is of a good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, January 19, 2014
I wear this belt at work with jeans. So far so good after about a month. I wish it were a bit wider, but it does not fold on itself and is easily adjustable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Buckle great, December 17, 2013
But the belt is a little thin when compared to the original issue. But then again, the price was good and it arrived quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Web Belt for a uniform, December 17, 2013
I belong to an honor guard detail and have had my original web belt for more than 20 Years It has started to fray and it is time for this new one which is much heavier than the old one> Again it arrived in the correct amount of time

100% Cotton Military 54" Web Belt (Black Belt w/ Chrome Buckle)
$12.99 $8.99
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies