Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 1, 2015
I'm using these for my sons goody bags at his Birthday party and they are perfect! I used a stamp on them and they turned out beautifully and the ink didn't bleed at all!
review image review image
on February 13, 2016
I did a sunflower themed teacher appreication brunch, and for the take home I made little bags of sunflower seeds with these. A simple sunflower stamp, 3 lbs of sunflower seeds and a few cute tags and they were a HIT! I see the potential for so many little projects with these!
review image review image review image
on January 29, 2014
I bought these not only to save time but they ended up costing less than buying muslin. I also bought the larger size. I use deer feed corn to fill and stitch the ends shut. I then make outer washable slip covers (I prefer flannel but cotton works well too). The corn stays warmer longer and is less likely to burn than rice or rice/barley. (Do some internet searching for specific instructions. Several hospitals have even gotten approval to use corn bed warmers).

This size is perfect for kids! All our Grandkiddos have some and their parents warm the in the morning before heading out to school/work/daycare & tuck them into the car seat with the kiddos to keep their little hands warm.
on June 14, 2014
I bought these bags to accompany my Sitz bath after a home birth. WOW! They are so awesome for so many things. I used them for my sitz bath, herbal infusions, loose-leaf teas, storage, etc. I LOVE THEM!
on April 9, 2014
I used these as part of my wedding favors and stuffed them with water taffy. They take to stamps very well too so long as you tuff an envelope or something in them before stamping to avoid ink bleeding.
on December 22, 2012
I ride a bike often and find that my key chain wears out the pockets in my clothes and holes develop over time. I assume any activity such as jogging, etc. would have the same affect on the pockets where keys are kept. I now use these muslin bags to hold my key chain when biking. The keys fit easily into these bags, the bags fit easily into my pockets, and the pockets are now protected. I suspect that I will find other uses for the extra bags as time goes on. For the time being, they more than adequately address the need that I bought them for.
on April 11, 2014
I got these for making big batches of tea. It works ok at best. The bags don't close enough to not let herbs out & they are super hard to clean & the strings tend to come out or bunch up to a point where you can't really use them again. I think they would be nice for packaging soaps or other goodies, but do not suggest you buy them if you are looking for reusable tea bags because you'll end up having to throw them out anyway since they don't hold up (even to handwashing).
on May 29, 2015
Good size bag. A little large for most uses,but the extra room allows the spices or herbs to be fully saturated. this allows for the flavors to seep more freely in to stew, soup, braise, or boil more effectively. This size is more ideally suited larger batch recipes. I used this size in a seafood boil (30qt pot) a month ago, and noticed the flavor that was released from the herbs was much fuller than in past boils. Others said the flavor was more pronounced than in the past boils. I personally only do one, or two party boils a year, so 25 will last quite a while. I have smaller size bags for smaller batch recipes. I also use them during the summer to infuse flavor into iced tea. Fresh sprigs of mint with fresh ginger seep over night and really make some seriously tasty drinks for hot summer days. These are very convenient and can be used in many ways.
on January 25, 2015
Ordered these for holding game pieces and other things around the house. Also made little Christmas pouches using them. Just printed out images on iron-on paper and attached them. Cute, easy and cheap!
on December 23, 2015
Great little bags that can be dressed up any way you want. I've stamped on them with great results. Keep in mind these are a kind of an open weave so not going to get the best results with a detailed stamp. Have already bought a couple of sets to be used as favors and gift giving.