5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect pants I've been looking for.
I have looked high and low for pants that
1. Don't go up to my ribcage with an "elastic waistband leaving it's judgmental pink teeth marks around my Thanksgiving belly" as Marshal from HIMYM says in Season 4's ep. The Front Porch.
Published on October 22, 2011 by Marie

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants (5 star)! **SEE UPDATE** (1 star)
Published on October 9, 2012 by Lo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants (5 star)! **SEE UPDATE** (1 star), October 9, 2012
This review is from: DCS Cotton Spandex Full Length Dance Workout Pant (Large, Black) (Apparel)
These are so comfortable and stretchy, but the material is also fairly thick so you don't feel like you're mooning the masses. They are nice and long, which I like because I am 5'9" and finding workout pants that are long enough is a pain in the butt. Also, the crotch of the pants isn't stitched straight through, it has a sewn is diamond shaped section, which, being a woman, is greatly appreciated. Nobody wants a front wedgie.

Long story short, I love them and will totally be ordering more!

***UPDATE***

The pants that they are now passing off as the ones I talk about above SUCK. They are nothing like what I ordered the first time around. Also note they are "(Bella) Cotton Spandex Full Length Dance Workout Pant". The ones I reviewed above are "DCS Cotton Spandex Full Length Dance Workout Pant". THERE IS A DIFFERENCE AND I WILL NOT BE BUYING ANY MORE OF THESE!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect pants I've been looking for., October 22, 2011
Marie (Portland, OR) - See all my reviews
I have looked high and low for pants that
These hit just the right place, and aren't too low either, because that is just as bad. And the back of them doesn't leave my crack showing when I bend over. A girl likes a bit of coverage back there.
2. The material is just right too. I had 100% cotton ones from Target before, and they would fit fine right out of the dryer, but by a couple of hours, they would stretch out and bag, and be too loose. These have just enough stretch, without being made of that horrid work out material that I can't stand to touch with my hands.
3. Aren't high waters, and don't bunch up under my feet unless I'm wearing 4 inch heels. These perfectly skim the floor in my bare feet.

I didn't order two sizes larger as it suggested, I'm usually a Med in pants (5'8" and 134 lbs), and the Lg is just right. I'm glad the other reviews steered me to just order one size up.

1.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, March 21, 2014
Runs very small. I was disappointed with the fit. Maybe made only for skinny girls. Looked cute online. Oh well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the way they fit, January 29, 2014
These pants are great! I've already worn and washed them twice since I received them. I wear them to do weight workouts, run, and to do kickboxing class. They are very comfortable and I feel so free to do my workouts in them. The fabric is thin enough to where I don't feel extremely hot but not so thin to where they feel cheap. I ordered them a size up based on everyone's previous reviews saying they ran small, and I'm glad I did! I am 5'2" and 135 lbs and almost always wear a medium, but ordered up in a large and they fit perfect. I'm a dress/pant size 6, or pant size 28. The large fits well and isn't restricting at all, and is not too loose to wear I feel they will come down. They are also pretty flattering to my bum area and I feel they have a good amount of tummy control so that you don't feel uncomfortable or self-conscious. The only downside is that these are super long on me! They covered my sneakers entirely and I was stepping on them, so I did a quick hemming job and they are fine. However, I am used to this because I am short and I can hardly ever find pants that fit me length wise, so this wasn't a deal breaker for me. Overall, great, super comfortable workout pants. I will be buying another pair!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, not put together well, March 22, 2014
I am 5'8" with a 34" inseam. These pants fit great, they were long enough, but they arrived with a split seam in the inner thigh. They are not put together well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than I Expected, April 23, 2012
This item is truly better than I expected. I purchased two pairs of the pants before I read the reviews. Once I read the reviews, I was prepare to exchange the slacks for a larger sizes(the majority of the reviews stated that the pants, "were not true to size, a bit long, and ran small"). I hit pay dirt because I wear a size large and the fit was perfect. The material feels good against my body and non-restrictive. I plan on buying two more pairs!

3.0 out of 5 stars Workout Pant, March 17, 2014
These run small to size. I had to return my order. Item came with a different manufacturer tag on it.

1.0 out of 5 stars WAY too small, March 8, 2014
I have worn many pairs of stretchy yoga pants and these are so not true to size. Fabric also was too thin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the fit!, January 29, 2014
They are long enough and fit on the waist well enough that you not pulling them up constantly, Very good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these yoga pants!!!!, December 21, 2012
I have long legs and have always had problems with pants being long enough...not with these's!!!! Easy to care for, keep their shape...can't say enough good things about them. I bought 3 more pairs!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

DCS Cotton Spandex Full Length Dance Workout Pant (Large, Black)
$27.95
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.