5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality but the legs are a little long...
Published on April 11, 2009 by SGC

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants (5 star)! **SEE UPDATE** (1 star)
Published 21 months ago by Lo

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants (5 star)! **SEE UPDATE** (1 star), October 9, 2012
This review is from: Cotton Spandex Full Length Dance Workout Pant (Apparel)
These are so comfortable and stretchy, but the material is also fairly thick so you don't feel like you're mooning the masses. They are nice and long, which I like because I am 5'9" and finding workout pants that are long enough is a pain in the butt. Also, the crotch of the pants isn't stitched straight through, it has a sewn is diamond shaped section, which, being a woman, is greatly appreciated. Nobody wants a front wedgie.

Long story short, I love them and will totally be ordering more!

***UPDATE***

The pants that they are now passing off as the ones I talk about above SUCK. They are nothing like what I ordered the first time around. Also note they are "(Bella) Cotton Spandex Full Length Dance Workout Pant". The ones I reviewed above are "DCS Cotton Spandex Full Length Dance Workout Pant". THERE IS A DIFFERENCE AND I WILL NOT BE BUYING ANY MORE OF THESE!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality but the legs are a little long..., April 11, 2009
SGC (Indiana, USA) - See all my reviews
I LOVE these, just ordered a second pair. The fabic is thick enough to look good, but not so thick that they make you hot and they hold up well in the washer/dryer. The only problem that I had was that I'm 5'2" and the legs are a few inches too long. Given the quality - I don't mind the extra time it takes to hem them - if you're "waivering" about whether you should buy these or not - do it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Workout Pants, November 27, 2010
These pants are incredibly comfortable for weight-lifting, yoga, jogging, you name it. You should buy one size larger than you normally wear and the pants should fit perfectly. I'm 5'7" and it's nice to have pants long enough to cover my tennies.

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't get two sizes bigger than you would!, August 4, 2010
I took the seller's advice and ordered an extra large pair. But they're huge. Very baggy. I don't even think they'd stay up. They're also Bella brand. Why not say that? So, there's nothing wrong with the product, but the description is bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect pants I've been looking for., October 22, 2011
Marie (Portland, OR) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cotton Spandex Full Length Dance Workout Pant (Apparel)
I have looked high and low for pants that
1. Don't go up to my ribcage with an "elastic waistband leaving it's judgmental pink teeth marks around my Thanksgiving belly" as Marshal from HIMYM says in Season 4's ep. The Front Porch.
These hit just the right place, and aren't too low either, because that is just as bad. And the back of them doesn't leave my crack showing when I bend over. A girl likes a bit of coverage back there.
2. The material is just right too. I had 100% cotton ones from Target before, and they would fit fine right out of the dryer, but by a couple of hours, they would stretch out and bag, and be too loose. These have just enough stretch, without being made of that horrid work out material that I can't stand to touch with my hands.
3. Aren't high waters, and don't bunch up under my feet unless I'm wearing 4 inch heels. These perfectly skim the floor in my bare feet.

I didn't order two sizes larger as it suggested, I'm usually a Med in pants (5'8" and 134 lbs), and the Lg is just right. I'm glad the other reviews steered me to just order one size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, January 10, 2013
I need to buy another pair. They hug you like they are supposed to and don't show every little imperfection through them. I wear them to the gym as they are super comfortable. I have a hard time finding these type of pants without the silly fold down at the top. I don't need my belly to look bigger and these smooth everything out. I am 5'6" 125 and the mediums were perfect. The length is also nice because they are long enough to touch the top of the shoe and not look like highwaters but not too long that I'd trip on them if I chose to do yoga without shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but VERY Long, October 7, 2010
These pants are very comfortable for working out in-the only problem I have is that I am 5'6" and the pants are about 3-4 inches too long.Other than that, they are great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading sizes, November 26, 2012
These run at least two sizes too small. Nice quality, but useless to me. These are being returned for a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these pants!, January 22, 2012
Jane (Central Texas) - See all my reviews
These are Bella Extra Long pants, so if you're short, please stop buying them and leaving negative reviews. Pretty much if you're under 5'8, I would have to ask that you stop buying them. LOL. Seriously, they're fantastic. :)

The pants are well made and will last a long while- they feel good on and are the perfect length for those of us who are tall. The inseam is about 34 inches. They shrink a bit after drying, not much, though.

The bella pants are tight, sexy yoga pants in your own size, so if you want a more loose pant, go ahead and order a size up. They look great both ways. If I'm doing cardio and feeling casual, I'll wear the ones that are a size larger than what I consider myself. If I'm lifting weights and want to check to see the activation of my muscles I wear the true to size. Yoga, either way.

Love these pants!

5.0 out of 5 stars LONG and COMFY!, February 19, 2014
So long Victoria's Secret...I will be ordering these from now on. I am 150lbs and 5' 10". I wear VS size 6 or Med and I have a 35" inseam. I followed the suggestion to buy one size larger since I don't like my clothes skin tight. The Large fits perfect and isn't sloppy at all. The quality construction and the fabric is a mediumish-thin weight.

DCS Cotton Spandex Full Length Dance Workout Pant (Large, Black)
$39.99 $22.45