4.0 out of 5 stars Good soft bra
I love the pink color of this bra. I am tired of finding only white or tan nursing bras. I've worn it frequently for 6 weeks now. It's very comfortable and washes well. I would recommend it.
Published on August 11, 2009 by DoEverythingChick

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a bargain if you have to buy something else too
Published on July 19, 2010 by missyjoclarke

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a bargain if you have to buy something else too, July 19, 2010
This review is from: Cotton Wireless Nursing Bra w/Comf. Nursing Flaps & Lactancy Protector Cavity (Apparel)
I got this bra to save money instead of getting a $40 one with high reviews. I wish I had just invested. It's not that I'm so picky I can't stand a lower quality item. I wear generic brands and bargain shop. But, sometimes you end up spending more because the item is useless. This bra was useless for me. The band length is too big, so if you too get it think about going one size down. The cup has no shape unless you over-tighten the shoulder straps, which hikes the bra way up in the back. The clasps are plastic, the thread is stiff and itchy, the shoulder straps are stiff and itchy, the bottom band of the bra doesn't sit flat on your chest...overall its a bra that had the right idea, but just has no shape or fit. It just gives you flat cone boobs, which I didn't think was possible with lactating breasts, but this just smooshes them down. As if my post-maternity clothes didn't look unflattering enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good soft bra, August 11, 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, July 11, 2010
Jessica E. Culp (Monticello, IL 61856) - See all my reviews
It's not fancy, but it's cute. I works well. Not a super quality item but will last for probably as long as I nurse (for a year).

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the fabric but fit akwardly, April 22, 2010
Not sure if I am just not used to waering a nursing bra vs a tank but I felt it was hard to keep my boobs in the bra when full. Very pretty though and very soft fabric that washed well.

2.0 out of 5 stars didn't care for it, August 3, 2012
I bought this because it was inexpensive and I liked the look of it. However, it didn't quite fit... so my fault... I should have ordered one cup bigger. But I am not sure that would have solved all the issues. It didn't stay in place.. the band slips up so I am constantly pulling it down in the front. I do have the straps at their longest length. Also as my breasts fill with milk, my nipples end up toward the inside of the cup, and I have to keep adjusting them. When I would bend over, the bow would poke my skin, which was irritating. I guess the bow can be cut off. On the flip side, I do like that it is low cut, so my bra doesn't show with lower cut shirts.

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful for breastfeeding moms, July 26, 2011
I love it and planning to get one more
very convenient for breast feeding moms
I would highly suggest to all moms

1.0 out of 5 stars not good..., June 26, 2010
I did not like it. I was very hard to buckle the bra and edges were sharp. I is the worst bra I have ever had

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, August 5, 2010
I was surprised to read some of the reviews of this item, saying it is stiff and doesn't fit well. I found the fabric soft, very comfortable to wear. I was specifically looking for an all cotton bra and I'm happy with this one. I actually bought a second one and would consider buying a third if there was one in black color.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but Simple, September 18, 2013
This bra seems to run big... so that could be part of why I wasn't super impressed with it. It was really comfortable and light, but the straps seemed too short and the rib band seemed too big.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor, April 29, 2013
when I got this bra it had bumps in it. I fits pretty good but when I ware it with tight shirts it looks terriablle.

Rate and Discover Movies