Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:14 Mins
Published 23 months ago by JJCEO

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong quantity sent
Just received this order. All ads clearly state a 32 count, I received 30. Have contacted the shipper via e-mail. Waiting to see how they handle it and will add to this post.
Published on November 21, 2012 by James Chumbley

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want thick, absorbent and high quality toilet paper then this is the one for you!, January 17, 2013
This review is from: Cottonelle Clean Care Double Roll Toilet Paper-32 ct (Health and Beauty)
Length:: 1:14 Mins

You know you would think that toilet paper is just toilet paper but it really isn't. There are so many qualities and grades of toilet paper that you can get everything from products so thin you can read through to ones that really work well. This product is one that works really well. It is only 1-ply paper but I can tell you that it is thicker and more absorbent than a good 2-ply brand. I have posted a video of the paper and of a more expensive brand we were using.

This Cottenelle is a 1-ply with soft ripples in it and you can see that in the short video. The paper is thicker and helps you to clean yourself very well. Each roll has 2.6 times the number of sheets as other leading top brands of regular roll toilet papers. The toilet paper feels like a very soft paper towel and it is comfortable and durable to get the job done.

We ordered this from Amazon as it was less expensive, shipped free because of our Prime membership and it is a good quality product. It arrived double boxed and not crushed or smashed in any way. If you want thick, absorbent and high quality toilet paper then this is the one for you. We rated it 5 stars and it is a good product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Never Skimp on TP, November 24, 2012
Hey it's TP, the cheap generic stuff is either like sandpaper or you need 12x as much. You decide if you want the good stuff on your nether regions. Buying via Amazon in bulk is cheaper then the grocery store and even cheaper than Sam's and such. You get the good stuff at the lowest price. With Prime it's free shipping.

I like the other reviewer comment about your neighbors seeing the box and knowing it is TP, but do they not use it as well? If not, then that's just either gross or magical.

I will purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Partial to Cottonelle TP, December 13, 2012
Brian (Columbus, OH USA) - See all my reviews
I am partial to Cottonelle TP. We use tp as tissues regularly, and this stuff is pretty soft. I like to think these Cottonelle rolls are slightly more durable than those Quilted Northern ones (so it isn't as soft), but the Cottonelle will not break as easily. You don't want to break through the TP when you're wiping (gross).

Between Quilted Northern, Charmin, and Cottonelle, I like Cottonelle the best because it tip-toes a line between soft, durable, and septic-safe (will break down when it should and not clog toilet). I think Charmin is a close second and they make great TP, but they cost more in most of my experience. Quilted Northern annoys me... I feel like the layers of ply fall apart, you get tp that wants to stick to your skin (or "other" places), and I've definitely poked a finger or two through it. Whenever I buy it (because of it being on sale), I always regret it (QN).

Just stick to Cottonelle. Very happy with this TP.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am super picky about toilet paper..., December 13, 2012
Lisa "Juggling Mom" (OVERLAND PARK, KS, United States) - See all my reviews
This is my favorite and you can get a phenomenal price! Much better than at the store. I have Prime membership, which means free shipping and I have it automatically sent to my house regularly. It is so nice not have to lug around a huge package of TP, trying to shove it under my cart so my groceries will fit. I love that I don't have to even think about TP any more. It just arrives at at great savings to me. The paper is soft without falling apart or staying on your body right where you DON'T want anything to stay. It's strong without sacrificing the soft feel. It's the best! And I love the little quilty squares. Feels thick and absorbent.

5.0 out of 5 stars 32 True Double Rolls with Ripples, February 9, 2013
I always buy the regular Cottonelle with Ripples at the store and love it, but the roll doesn't seem to last very long.
When I saw these were double rolls I thought it was just a marketing scheme to make it sound like you are getting more than you really are, but to my surprise these rolls are double the size. These 32 rolls will last a very long time, it was a decent value, shipping was prompt, and the product arrived like I just picked them up at the local store. Will buy again for sure and it is MUCH better than quilted double ply toilet paper that falls apart everywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like sunshine on your nether regions, October 16, 2012
It's toilet paper at a good price. We all know what its like and how to use it. This is a great deal so go ahead and buy it. it comes shipped in a cardboard box with the name written big on the side so if you don't want your neighbors to know you buy TP in bulk maybe you should move along.

5.0 out of 5 stars Low cost and extremely comfortable., March 13, 2013
I'm used to using the super inexpensive single/double ply which is like card boars, this is actually fairly priced, at least where I live, with free shipping with prime. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, December 13, 2012
A. Gray (New Haven, CT United States) - See all my reviews
I've exclusively used this brand for years, and love it. It doesn't leave behind small bits of paper like other brands can, but it is still soft and absorbent.

4.0 out of 5 stars its toilet paper, December 30, 2012
its toilet paper not much to say was I thought a little too thick just about like a paper towel

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite!, April 19, 2013
Just when you think youre out of toilet paper, another box shows up. Love Subscribe &Save and love Cottonelle tp!