4.0 out of 5 stars It's toilet paper
It wipes your butt and stuff. It's thick, has ridges for texture, and it was a decent price. 4/5, would wipe again.
Published 11 months ago by Nicholette Papakalos

3.0 out of 5 stars small
The toilet paper is good quality. It's eligible for S&S. But it's small. Smurf butt small. Really smurf butt small.
Published 11 months ago by me

4.0 out of 5 stars It's toilet paper, August 13, 2013
This review is from: Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper, Double Roll, 4 Count (Pack of 8) (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars REVISED... Product is fine - SHAME ON AMAZON.COM SUBSCRIBE & SAVE!, July 27, 2013
REVISED REVIEW: Pricing issue has since been corrected. Amazon issued me credit so I now have no complaints. I really love the convenience and value of Amazon.com's subscribe & save program. This product is excellent, we've been using it for years and is well worth the S&S price.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ORIGINAL REVIEW: I've been a loyal subscribe & save customer, spending over $250 on goods each month, for over a year now. Shame on me for not paying attention when they substituted my subscription for a larger size. $48 for 48 rolls of toilet paper??? Where are they getting the $.50/count figure? Just because it's marketed as a double roll doesn't mean you can use that when equating cost per count. 2 packages of 24 rolls = a 48count. My overpriced local grocery store is currently charging $9.45 for 12 rolls (excuse me, 12 "double rolls")!! I feel so ripped off right now. These are going back! This is false advertising -"$.50/count"!

5.0 out of 5 stars how do u review this??, December 19, 2013
It does what it is supposed to do. And it does it well. and if you watch crazy coupon lady on facebook she will tell u when its on sale and get it for like 19cents a roll

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
5.0 out of 5 stars Best toilet paper, May 10, 2014
heather (NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA, US) - See all my reviews
Best toilet paper ever! The paper doesn't tear or shred. The ridges in the paper clean even the toughest cracks :) (most awkward review I have ever had to give lol)

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on May 12, 2014 1:21:39 PM PDT
We would say more awesome than awkward, heather! Cottonelle Clean Care toilet paper is a great for all bathrooms and bums! Thanks for taking the time to write a review and thanks for being a great fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best toilet paper on the market, December 10, 2013
Beware! There's two kinds of Cottonelle out there: "consumer", which is what this is and what you get at the grocery store, and "commercial", which is completely different. This is the Cottonelle that you can buy at the grocery store.

This is the best toilet paper we've found thus far. It's not too "fluffy", but does a good job of ensuring you're clean, and the rolls have a fair amount of paper on them. Recommended if you want a nice "middle of the road" toilet paper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy for mom, August 21, 2013
melody chapman (Lenexa, KS United States) - See all my reviews
I appreciate your price and the delivery system for my mom who is in assisted living. I live out of state, and have trouble getting her supply of paper goods, so this new automatic system is great. cottonelle is our favorite, and not always easy to find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, soft, dependable, January 12, 2014
S. Melvin (Wherever the government sends me...) - See all my reviews
First, toilet paper is designed to clean your parts, not litter it with trash. My biggest pet peeve is when toilet paper decides to ball up and deposit paper bits where paper bits are not welcome! Cottonelle, of all the brands I've tried thus far, seems to have this problem figured out. I seldom (read: almost never) have this issue with this paper, unless it is the last sheet or something and it was just a weak member of the pack.

Second, toilet paper is not an exfoliator. I'm not looking to remove skin or cause other damage to the areas that toilet paper generally addresses. Seriously!!! Who designed toilet paper that is intended to be painful? I imagine it was a person who didn't want their family using so many sheets or some other lame excuse. This toilet paper is soft to the touch and while textured, not at all painful to sensitive body parts.

Finally, if toilet paper claims to have 1 million sheets, but you need 10,000 just to avoid the eventual rip/tear/"ah, dang it" moment, then what good is it? I have found that two sheets of this Double Roll paper is good enough for the average job - and three for those "not so average jobs." That's not bad considering the fact that most people use 10 sheets or more at the stalls at work (seriously, listen to the next person using the stall and how fast that paper is rolling off that roll). This paper really does a great job keeping things clean - on both ends of the procedure.

Overall, I'd say this paper couldn't be any better. Sure, there are times when I wonder why it tears at the 2/3rd mark instead of the nicely cut perforated mark that one would expect. And then there are those advocates for scented and lotion laden toilet paper, neither of which I am looking for. I don't want artificial smells and/or a slimy feeling in certain areas, thank you very much. I'm just looking for hard working, no non-sense toilet paper. Cottonelle - you have my vote! And best thing, the 24 Count (Pack of 2) actually comes in 12 4-pack wrapped and ready to deploy into any bathroom in your house bags (inside of the big white plastic bag you see in the photos). No more searching for a spare roll - cause you'll have 4 of them ready to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this toilet paper!, August 22, 2013
This is my favorite brand of toilet paper. It is so soft and thicker than other brands. I have noticed that you actually use less of it because it is very absorbent.

3.0 out of 5 stars small, August 7, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft tissue, June 2, 2014
My husband likes soft bath tissue. He got it with this product. It's strong to. Feels nice. Buy it. I compared prices at local store. Better price at amazon.

Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper, Double Roll, 4 Count (Pack of 8)
$30.16 $18.59
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.
Rate and Discover Movies