5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, soft, dependable
Published 11 months ago by S. Melvin

The manufacturer commented on the review below
3.0 out of 5 stars Not your imagination... The rolls ARE in fact NARROWER!
Published 2 months ago by Jeff Saxe

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, soft, dependable, January 12, 2014
S. Melvin (I'll give you three guesses) - See all my reviews
First, toilet paper is designed to clean your parts, not litter it with trash. My biggest pet peeve is when toilet paper decides to ball up and deposit paper bits where paper bits are not welcome! Cottonelle, of all the brands I've tried thus far, seems to have this problem figured out. I seldom (read: almost never) have this issue with this paper, unless it is the last sheet or something and it was just a weak member of the pack.

Second, toilet paper is not an exfoliator. I'm not looking to remove skin or cause other damage to the areas that toilet paper generally addresses. Seriously!!! Who designed toilet paper that is intended to be painful? I imagine it was a person who didn't want their family using so many sheets or some other lame excuse. This toilet paper is soft to the touch and while textured, not at all painful to sensitive body parts.

Finally, if toilet paper claims to have 1 million sheets, but you need 10,000 just to avoid the eventual rip/tear/"ah, dang it" moment, then what good is it? I have found that two sheets of this Double Roll paper is good enough for the average job - and three for those "not so average jobs." That's not bad considering the fact that most people use 10 sheets or more at the stalls at work (seriously, listen to the next person using the stall and how fast that paper is rolling off that roll). This paper really does a great job keeping things clean - on both ends of the procedure.

Overall, I'd say this paper couldn't be any better. Sure, there are times when I wonder why it tears at the 2/3rd mark instead of the nicely cut perforated mark that one would expect. And then there are those advocates for scented and lotion laden toilet paper, neither of which I am looking for. I don't want artificial smells and/or a slimy feeling in certain areas, thank you very much. I'm just looking for hard working, no non-sense toilet paper. Cottonelle - you have my vote! And best thing, the 24 Count (Pack of 2) actually comes in 12 4-pack wrapped and ready to deploy into any bathroom in your house bags (inside of the big white plastic bag you see in the photos). No more searching for a spare roll - cause you'll have 4 of them ready to go.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's toilet paper, August 13, 2013
This review is from: Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper, Double Roll, 4 Count (Pack of 8) (Health and Beauty)
It wipes your butt and stuff. It's thick, has ridges for texture, and it was a decent price. 4/5, would wipe again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best toilet paper, May 10, 2014
heather (NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA, US) - See all my reviews
Best toilet paper ever! The paper doesn't tear or shred. The ridges in the paper clean even the toughest cracks :) (most awkward review I have ever had to give lol)

Posted on May 12, 2014 1:21:39 PM PDT
We would say more awesome than awkward, heather! Cottonelle Clean Care toilet paper is a great for all bathrooms and bums! Thanks for taking the time to write a review and thanks for being a great fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars REVISED... Product is fine - SHAME ON AMAZON.COM SUBSCRIBE & SAVE!, July 27, 2013
Jenifer M (Vernon, CT USA) - See all my reviews
REVISED REVIEW: Pricing issue has since been corrected. Amazon issued me credit so I now have no complaints. I really love the convenience and value of Amazon.com's subscribe & save program. This product is excellent, we've been using it for years and is well worth the S&S price.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ORIGINAL REVIEW: I've been a loyal subscribe & save customer, spending over $250 on goods each month, for over a year now. Shame on me for not paying attention when they substituted my subscription for a larger size. $48 for 48 rolls of toilet paper??? Where are they getting the $.50/count figure? Just because it's marketed as a double roll doesn't mean you can use that when equating cost per count. 2 packages of 24 rolls = a 48count. My overpriced local grocery store is currently charging $9.45 for 12 rolls (excuse me, 12 "double rolls")!! I feel so ripped off right now. These are going back! This is false advertising -"$.50/count"!

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
3.0 out of 5 stars Not your imagination... The rolls ARE in fact NARROWER!, October 22, 2014
Jeff Saxe (Charlottesville, VA USA) - See all my reviews
Yes, I guess one way that a company can avoid raising its sticker price is simply to deliver LESS ACTUAL PRODUCT for the same price. This is really great toilet paper, our favorite, and Amazon does a great delivery with Subscribe & Save. But I immediately noticed that the rolls have a few millimeters shaved off the width of the roll! It's completely obvious if you have a pack of the old ones to compare with what you just got.

There's not much I can do about it, and legally they disclose on the wrapper the exact square footage (area) of paper they're supplying, although Amazon does not seem to note this anywhere in their product description. Anyway, I'm just trying to say that yes, we the customers understand what you're doing, and we're not pleased, but we're going to buy your fine TP anyway. We're just annoyed and are going to grumble about it.

Posted on Oct 23, 2014 2:24:23 PM PDT
Hello, Jeff. As you have noticed, we recently made changes to our rolls by narrowing them slightly, but also keeping the same amount of sheets per roll. We continue to provide the same quality product you know and love and want to remain your #1 choice! Thank you for your loyalty and you can be sure we'll let our team know your comments!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best toilet paper on the market, December 10, 2013
Beware! There's two kinds of Cottonelle out there: "consumer", which is what this is and what you get at the grocery store, and "commercial", which is completely different. This is the Cottonelle that you can buy at the grocery store.

This is the best toilet paper we've found thus far. It's not too "fluffy", but does a good job of ensuring you're clean, and the rolls have a fair amount of paper on them. Recommended if you want a nice "middle of the road" toilet paper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy for mom, August 21, 2013
melody chapman (Lenexa, KS United States) - See all my reviews
I appreciate your price and the delivery system for my mom who is in assisted living. I live out of state, and have trouble getting her supply of paper goods, so this new automatic system is great. cottonelle is our favorite, and not always easy to find.

5.0 out of 5 stars how do u review this??, December 19, 2013
It does what it is supposed to do. And it does it well. and if you watch crazy coupon lady on facebook she will tell u when its on sale and get it for like 19cents a roll

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Toilet Paper We Have Bought In Ages, February 17, 2014
Andrew Criswell (South Bend, Indiana) - See all my reviews
Ever grab some TP and it just shreds in your hand before you can even use it? Or better yet, the 2 ply paper comes off in 1 ply? How about looking at the mess the TP leaves under the roll dispenser mounted in your bathroom? Well I have experienced all of these with cheap toilet paper and have sworn them off forever. I pledged that spending a few more dollars on name brand well constructed toilet paper was a luxury our household could afford. I purchased a case of Cottonelle Clean Care from Amazon and it was promptly delivered a week later. The price was less than what I would have paid at a big box for more than I would have even considered buying and lugging home. The construction of this paper is cottony almost but not so much that it fuzzes and leaves that linty dust everywhere. It definitely does the job if you know what I mean. I have found it hearty enough to grab a few sheets and wipe counters down in the bathroom or blow my nose on without having to worry about shredding the paper. It works great for a quick grab for our dogs if they are drooling. There is no paper pulp scent like some of the KImberly Clark Products(I'm looking at you Viva) suffers from. This will be our go-to TP for the future for sure.

Posted on Feb 18, 2014 7:38:10 AM PST
Thanks for sharing the love, Andrew! We love hearing from our fans! Looks like Cottonelle Clean Care is the perfect fit for your bathroom too! You rock for writing out a review and for being an awesome fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this toilet paper!, August 22, 2013
This is my favorite brand of toilet paper. It is so soft and thicker than other brands. I have noticed that you actually use less of it because it is very absorbent.

Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper, Double Roll, 4 Count (Pack of 8)
$22.99 $18.59
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.