5.0 out of 5 stars Best wiping experience! Absolutely luxurious!
After several traumatic experiences with other products, I decided to try the Cottonelle moist wipes. Unlike other products that can be as dry and abrasive as twigs and leaves (After a little research, I found that these "rolls" are actually made from trees!), Cottonelle moist wipes left me fresh, refreshed, and wanting for nothing!

This product has turned my...
Published on November 18, 2012 by ChristopherRobinAZ

2.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE do NOT flush these!
PLEASE do NOT flush these!

I rated this item a 2 because while I'm sure it's a decent product (4 stars), the manufacturer is most likely fully aware of the problem and still labels them as "flushable" (0 stars, making for an average of 2 stars).
So go ahead and use them, just put them in the trash instead of down the loo. Your Utilities will charge your...
Published 16 months ago by katieray

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wiping experience! Absolutely luxurious!, November 18, 2012
This review is from: Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Moist Wipes - 294 ct. (Health and Beauty)

This product has turned my modest bathroom into a luxurious spa! Absolutely luxurious!

Thank you Amazon, and thank you Cottonelle!

From the bottom of my, well my bottom, I can't thank you enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars A staple in my home ~, March 5, 2013
These wipes are bought in bulk and a container is kept in both of my bathrooms. A wipe feels so much fresher than using toilet paper alone. There's no alcohol to irritate your skin and they are flushable -- with limits. It's recommended that you only flush one or two at a time.

They are supposed to be safe for septic systems and in my case, that's been true. I have a septic system that's 6 years old, have used the wipes every day, and haven't had a single problem.

I love being able to order a case from Amazon and have it delivered to the door for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars supply, November 25, 2012
I found this price to be far less expensive than purchasing them locally and saved the gas on top of that! Shipped on time. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this product, June 7, 2013
I was happy to find this product sold like this, I hate to run out so buying in bulk is the way to go.

4.0 out of 5 stars No rashes here, May 24, 2013
I've tried these as well as the Fresh Wipes brand, and frankly these are higher quality. They're thicker, they're better cleaning, and they don't have the same tendency to break up while using them. This box is a great deal - but I didn't read clearly that it came with a tub, so now I've got two. Oh well.

It would really be nice if they considered different smells, or even no smell. The smell of these isn't bad, but some may be sensitive to certain perfume types.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Moist Wipes 294 ct, March 16, 2013
Perfectly packaged to fit into the pull through container, the easy to flush is an extra. This is another item I purchased to post hip replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars love, April 24, 2014
they flush, dont clog, soft, smells nice, not strong smell, not too wet, not too soft or firm, wipes away a good amount of poop. i can usually fold them in half and wipe again without worrying that poop inside the fold will come out. does not tare

5.0 out of 5 stars Must-have for civilized folk, October 28, 2013
LoveCoates (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
Moist wipes aren't just for babies anymore. I keep a small tub of these on my toilet, and my guests are as grateful for the gesture as my own rear end is. My ex-roommate put it best when he and his girlfriend came over for a visit earlier this year: "I think people who don't have wipes in their bathroom are just uncivilized." I agree with him, just without the snobby judgment.

These are like insurance against toilet tissue, they leave you fresh and clean. No more excuses for smelliness or swamp tail, people.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, July 4, 2013
I do not like it when the sheets won't pop up and I must open box. Happens often. Was happy to purchase on line though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these wipes, June 20, 2013
I've tried other wipes and they just don't seem to match the strength and softness of these. So handy and so helpful :-)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Moist Wipes - 294 ct.
$25.18
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.