Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Format: DVDChange

on November 16, 2012
TVShowsonDVD.com just announced that Cougar Town season three will FINALLY be coming out on DVD on February 5th. Since ABC is no longer producing the series (it has moved to TBS now), Lionsgate will now be publishing the DVDs for Cougar Town (including seasons one and two).

Season three was a fantastic season (though very light on character development for Laurie). I'm very excited that it is finally coming out on DVD!

Don't forget to watch season 04 of Cougar Town when it starts in January on TBS!
on May 13, 2012
You'll love it. It's not about cougars. The name is terrible. It's a hilarious, heartfelt, joyous comedy. After the first few episodes of season 1, it evolves into a fantastic ensemble comedy about friends in their early 40's.
on September 21, 2012
One of the things that's nice about loving a show that's always on the bubble? They have to make every premiere, finale and episode before a hiatus into pure magic in order to ensure that if it's the last thing anyone remembers, the show was fulfilling. Cougar Town is a fantastic show week-to-week, but it's "special" episodes always take it to the next level.
on December 8, 2012
Great quality. Love the cast. Love the show. I am glad it is coming back. I am missing my Jules and Dime Eyes.
on November 21, 2012
I love Cougar Town! Courtney Cox gives another hit TV show. It is funny and so relateable esp. if you are in your 40's. And I love having this on my kindle!!! I can tuck it in my purse and be somewhere and bam! I'm having instant fun watching this show. Thank you Courtney! And thank you for puttin' 'this on the kindle!
on September 21, 2012
on March 7, 2013
Everyone was worried when the cast of Friends split up and went their own seperate ways and created new shows and characters for themselves.

No need to be worried with this gem! Cougar town is hilarious! And this season doesn't disappoint! A must see!
on June 5, 2013
This show keeps me laughing for hours on end. I wish there were more episodes because I always watch a ton in one sitting.
on March 25, 2013
Funny show---I hope it's on for a few more years. I get nervous when shows move to cable. Another reviewer is right---nothing to do with Cougars. It's just a show about Friends and relationships.....and, it's humorous. It's a great distraction at the end of the day!
on March 23, 2013
Season Three was very boring to me. Somewhere it has lost it's fun. I don't recommend buying, rent it instead.