Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on November 8, 2015
very interesting
on March 26, 2015
I have read new age and a variety of books for more then 40 years and found this one hard to put down for some reason. I found it very easy to read as well as enjoyable. This does not mean I believe in it, or even agree with them as they raise red flags.
The authors clearly state that they have a copyright to the description of certain things, which would be okay if it was fiction. But it describes things done by gnomes for thousands of years while they were interacting with humans.
Bought a used copy as the books appear to be a bit pricey and would have bought them years ago if they were more reasonably priced.
If this is a way to send the word out about gnomes it is meant for people with deep wallets.
on December 14, 2014
A must read for a gnome lover like me!
on April 29, 2014
When I finally got it, it wasn't what I thought it would be. The authors talked about channeling the gnomes. Started and still haven't finished it. If a really like something it gets finished.
on November 1, 2010
I was excited at first but after reading it do not believe it is real. Either the fairy folk are fooling us or the authors are fooling us.

Why would the fairy folk care about us to to write a book?

First is contradicts what others have said about the fairy folk, like wickas , witches and people in the old country. Some say they have been in the fairy realm, (which his fairy folk never mentioned), and they Talked about fairy circles and how to contact them.

Some real problems with this book

Gnomes and the other nature spirits are made of energy and do not need to use birds like as airline. They can pass thru our space and time and our matter, that was also mentioned in this book. That was written for children and is very corny. How can they rid on birds if they can pass thru our matter? And why would bird even do what they say?

Fairies would not say "blind as bats" bats are not blind that is a very human saying.

Also that Gnome child on the cover does not look like etheric energy he looks like a human child, very solid very real. I wonder who's child he is? You would think the publisher would have at least photoshopped the photo so it looked more energy like instead of a school photo!

If fairies cannot be touched or touch things how can they leave pennies or find items?
Same with the other nature spirits, they can go thru objects but also move things here, very handy.

They are energy and do not need gender, clothes or hats that is human!

(This was written to sell, people needed to relate to it and having energy beings that reproduce by fission or balls of light would not sell. People want to see children males and females, but energy beings would not have children and gender. I am a writer and I very familiar with writers "tricks". You cannot go to out of what people are used to. Science fiction and fantasy writers still keep some human standards. If you are too bizarre it will not sell. Yes there are plenty of people like me that would read it but we are few and far between.) So read this book, does not sound too out of the ordinary does it?

Why would they need to look human or even come here?

They cannot possibly live in our world. It is too messed up and getting worse. Visit yes but not live here. 90% of the earth has been clear cut of trees, and lakes and rivers and streams are either dry or poisoned from animal waste and chemical fertilizers. The air is polluted in city areas and we are in constant wars. This was not mentioned in the book, in their place I would be mad as H&$%.

I do believe in the nature spirits but not this book. I could be wroing about gender in energy beings. I do not know why they wrote it except to make money so I wonder what their game is. Then again the nature spirits could be playing a joke on them and pulling their leg!

( In a witchcraft forum I put this in a question with links to the book and their site. My question is "Is someone pulling their leg" (There being the readers) . All those responded said yes. ) I am in a Brian Froud fairy oracle cards forum and most of what the people there that said they have seen fairies contradict this book. Also another fairy forum.

Wish I could see them so the doubt would be gone but I am loosing faith. Feeling and strange things happening is not enough. So without seeing them soon I will be losing my belief. I had hoped this book would help it did not It was entertaining but not believable. Disney's studios does a better job!

Sad, because I had high hopes for it and so did my two little girls. Back to the drawing board.

PS would love a debate with the authors on this. If they believe it then the fairy folk are playing a trick on them, which I understand they do! also if there is a place on the authors site I will put this letter on it.
on January 17, 2010
Well, as someone who has researched the paranormal and occult for over 16 years, I was intrigued by this book. I kept an open mind, and read it cover to cover.

Either ALL nature spirits talk in baby talk, or I'm being put on. I do not overstate this. In every conversation our authors have with the little people in this book, every little person talks as a toddler does. To an almost mind numbing degree. I actually had to take breaks because all the baby talk was getting annoying.

Be prepared for it, cover to cover. Because apparently ALL nature spirits speak this way. Every gnome, every elf, every fairy. The gnomes alone, for example seem so infant like that one gushes about wearing baby booties. I only wish I was joking. All this, coupled with the only pictures in the book being of a young human boy are at best, unsettling.

Isn't this a book about gnomes? Wouldn't illustrations of the gnomes themselves have served for a more appropriate set of pictures than a child model? How about some pictures of all of the different kinds of gnomes as mentioned in the book?

In short, I must say I cannot believe that none of these other reviews aren't done by friends of the authors themselves, as the four people I showed small sections of the book to could only roll their eyes at all the preschool speak. Why do I mention it so much? To begin, it's my one glaring and heavy issue with this book.

Creatures who have watched us since the beginning of our development never learned to speak above the language of a five year old? It doesn't add up. Neither does the childlike attitude all share. No difference at all in personality between any of the so called channeled beings.

Yes, most of this material is new. However, it's mostly only new in wording. Many of the gnomes daily activities are simply found by digging into old folklore. I wanted so badly to believe that I was reading the words of channeled beings. However, I was left with a vast disappointment and frustration. Gnomes go to a university? Really?

All I can say is to those intelligent adults who are curious about this book, you'll need to learn to take this book in small doses. And then, with a grain of salt on top of it. I won't be buying anything else from these authors, as I feel they didn't at all deliver what was promised.
on April 25, 2008
This is channeled material... I did not like it nor the content. I had the impression of having a talk with someone at zellers.
on January 19, 2008
One of the greatest books ever written, which makes sense since it is written by Gnomes, Fairies, Leprechauns and Elves. This astounding work allows Nature People for the first time in history to speak to the world in the most uplifting and enjoyable work that presents new and previously unknown information to everyone.

We get to hear from them directly on a myriad of subjects including their culture, and the different ways to attract them into your garden, home and have them a part of the family in such special ways. Learn the different foods and drinks they like, how to set aside different areas of your garden for them, and how to gift them and start to interact with the Spirits of Nature in such fun and enjoyable ways.

Finally, these authors gave gone to the source to provide a first-hand account from the gnomes and fairies themselves that opens a whole new world and uplifts the spirit. This gorgeous book is full of good energy and you and your loved one's will just adore it - every time you read it!
on June 12, 2007
Christopher Valentine and Dr. Christian von Lahr have done something no one else in the New Age world has done. They have proven fairies, elves, gnomes and leprechauns are real. Yes, I said REAL! Now we can stand up tall and be counted. This is truly empowering stuff.

This is their first book, followed by "Seeing and Sensing Gnomes .. Hey Looky Hea'h" I recommend both, I strongly recommend both. They are "must-haves."

It took two committed authors who were true psychic mediums of this caliber to channel and give us current, meaningful and insightful information that WE could use.

I've read all of the historical mythology, got many here from Amazon; me, the husband and the relatives. We have all wanted to know, "is it real?" I am one of the New-New Agers. I want the practical experience. I want to feel them, hear them, see them, and talk back to them. I wanted it all. I can't settle for the fun notions of the old style; we live in a world where we want proof.

Well, ask and you shall receive. "If You Could Only See ... A Gnome's Story" is current, it is absolutely right now. This is a book you keep for a lifetime because it tells you exactly who Nature People are, where they are, why they are here, why they want to communicate with us, how we can communicate with them. Yes, this is the answer we have all been crying for, and why not, Gnome's are Real! You will be saying this over and over again after you fly through this book; when that chord of truth is stuck, there is no such thing as time.

This is the kind of stuff we have all wanted. We just didn't know how to ask. The authors got the jest of that issue right away and showed their true professional acumen by going to the gnomes themselves. Who would of thought? Now it all makes sense. I can do it. My friends can now do it. We can do it. Everyone can do it. Hear them. See them. Talk with them. We have all been trying to do it like we were talking to other people, right? Yes, I know. Been there, done that. The authors are pros of explaining how we need to go about this in a slightly different way, a way that both makes sense, and is easy. If there ever was magic, it will be forever in your mind as that first time you saw a gnome sitting right there in front of you. And waving, I got to laugh. That was what mine was doing. The authors even tell us how the gnomes sit there patiently waiting for us to finally see them.

Get the book. The New Age has caught its stride; and leading the way is a new type of author. Christopher Valentine and Dr. Christian von Lahr say we can all do it, and we can do it right now. You are in for some of the most meaningful, delightful, insightful and inspirational conversations you have ever had in your life. With Nature! With Nature People. If You Cold Only See, you would have written this book first. So, get it and let's all raise the bar on what we can expect from our authors, and ourselves.
on January 6, 2007
Psychic medium Christopher Valentine and claircognizant/clairvoyant medium Christian von Lahr present If You Could Only See... A Gnome's Story, a metaphysical introduction to the world of Gnomes, Faeries, Elves, and Leprechauns. If You Could Only See... is not a fictional fantasy novel, but rather the genuine spiritual story of the Nature People who live in an Aetheric Plane, as told in their own words through von Lahr's mediumship and telepathy. Questions and answers concerning these altruistic beings, as well as means by which the reader can share their love of Nature with these creatures and enhance the richness of personal life, fill the pages of this psychic testimony. An insightful and accessible glimpse into the spirit world, accessible to all readers willing to explore the possibility of realms and creatures who exist beyond the five senses.