Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th
How many TVs did they have at $688? One? Couldn't score even a waitlist although I was refreshing my browser like crazy at 5:30 pm PST :(
[UPDATED] asked by xactstep on November 22, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 answers
A
same happened to me. What a scam
Paul Thomas answered on November 22, 2012
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm not sure how many, but I got one, and I don't consider myself a lucky person (:
Refreshing your browser is probably why you didn't get it... I just stayed on the lightning deals page and hit "add to cart" as soon as it showed up...
M. Plachecki answered on November 22, 2012
Comments (5) | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Same happened to me with Brave earlier. I was refreshing constantly and went from full price to 70% claimed and by the time I clicked on it I was over 500+ on waitlist. I was watching for this all day and thought it would come later. Oh well.
Joseph A. Orsini answered on November 22, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yeah this sucks I didn't know it would be 10 tv's makes me not like amazon anymore
Scott H. Carroll answered on November 22, 2012
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I didn't refresh the page, but when it did come up it came up sold out. No chance at all. I am very frustrated with Amazon. This small quantity of sale TV's hurts them more than it helps them>>>Just my opinion!
Bobby L. Ready answered on November 23, 2012
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Daniel W. Grilley answered on November 29, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I got one in my cart at 8:30 but they wouldn't honor the price because they said I had to have it purchased by 8:35 even though I was on the phone letting them know the price didn't show up at 688 - what a scam!!!!
grandma answered on November 30, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Same here ended up running to walmart and getting the same tv for the same price !
Jackie Taylor answered on November 25, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Catherine Miller answered on November 23, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Email support. They price adjusted to the Lightning Deal for me on Saturday. And have done so for others. Just tell them it kept timing out when you click Add to Cart. And when they ask what the price was (they asked me) tell them it was $600. :p
TheKLB answered on November 29, 2012
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product