Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Subscription Length: 2 years|Change
Price:$32.97+ Free shipping

on June 3, 2009
This magazine is a must if you like your gardens informal but beautiful. This magazine is almost devoid of ads and much of the editorial content is very informative for both the novice and advanced gardener. The photography is excellent. I've been a subscriber for years and it's my favorite gardening magazine.
on July 7, 2011
Apparently desperate times call for questionable ethics. I received my paper "Invoice" for Country Garden magazine as subscribed. Soon after received a similar bill "You Pay Only" for Midwest Living, not subscribed. Moreover, a "Statement" to pay for Better Homes and Gardens, not subscribed. No surprise as all three were requesting payment to same outfit in Des Moines, IA. Neither had I authorized my information be shared with any associated groups; nor, was it a coincidence, as one being on no-solicitation lists, I get NO junk mail or calls. I will NOT be subscribing to any magazines through that publishing group ever again.
on November 29, 2014
This magazine is a wonderful resource, filled with gorgeous photography and creative ideas. Here's just a sample of kind of articles you can look forward to -- garden party ideas; urban rooftop gardens; garden collectibles; flower arrangements and centerpieces; backyard ponds; how to save your own seeds; how to make outdoor lanterns from pumpkins,squashes and gourds, etc. plus the caliber of recipes that made Better Homes and Gardens famous. You will not want to part with a single copy.
on March 20, 2013
This magazine contains wonderful information and excellent photography. Information on gardening and landscaping is clear and informative for the beginning and advanced gardener.
on January 30, 2011
I sit and read this magazine front to back. I have been getting this magazine for years and it is a great resource to have if you love to landscape and garden.
on May 15, 2013
So many wonderful ideas. This magazine is inspirational and will aid me as I continue to expand my garden, and it aids in my gardening skills.
on May 22, 2013
I've subscribed to this magazine since it first was published but it is spendy so was very glad to get this excellent deal on Amazon.
on December 9, 2009
There is some nice articles and lovely photos in this magazine. Like many these days, this magazine has a glut of ads.
on June 13, 2013
So we already enjoy this magazine, but I sent a gift subscription to my sister and I was very happy with the ease of being able to do my subscription through Amazon! The magazine arrived exactly when it was estimated to. No fuss no muss! Great!
on July 2, 2015
I bought this subscription for my mother who loves gardening. She loves it! The features are very informative and the pictures are beautiful. I highly recommend it for gardening enthusiasts.