4.0 out of 5 stars Not high quality
These tights were everything I was looking for. My daughter wears uniforms to school. She has a couple skirts and needed something warm on her legs. But my daughter has worn them twice and I have washed them once and they are already starting to fall apart.
Published 16 months ago by holly puckett

1.0 out of 5 stars Very bad quality!!!
I bought more expensive tights than I usually do when choosing these. I loved the idea of organic.
Published 19 months ago by belot stephanie

1.0 out of 5 stars Very bad quality!!!, December 4, 2012
They look nice..... but they tore the first day my daughter wore them! She did not do anything unusual in them. But the worst is that I bought 6 of them in different colors and the exact same thing happened on 2 others. I usually buy some tights at Target and H&M and I never had any problem. She wore them all last winter and they lasted the entire season. I'm very disappointed and wish I could get reimbursed. I have 2 more I have not opened yet and will return them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very thin material, January 30, 2013
There were holes in it and thin patches from the first wear. I would have expected definitely more quality for this price!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Seam ripped first time of use & washing, September 2, 2013
I have bought these tights before, the quality does not seem the same as they used to be. We ordered three pairs of tights this time around, one pair came with a hole in the leg area, and another pair seam ripped in crotch area after wear and washing....the third pair looks good so far.... Amazon is replacing the damaged pairs, hopefully the replacements will work out for the best and for the long run (or at least through the winter), as we do love these tights; they are very soft, vibrant pretty colors, comfortable, and organic (which is important for us.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not high quality, March 13, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars not so sturdy, October 29, 2013
My daughter, who is 8, got a hole in these the first day she wore them to school. They were not handled roughly, and she didn't play outdoors in them. Thinking it was a fluke, I bought a second pair elsewhere and the same thing happened. Just not the best quality, which is sad considering that it's hard to find nice, organic cotton tights. I won't buy them again, I'll invest my money instead in a pair from Hanna Andersson. Theirs hold up well enough to hand down.

5.0 out of 5 stars These actually fit!, September 18, 2013
Most of the tights out there are made for some kid with tiny short legs and a giant belly or perhaps vice versa. These are actually shaped like a real kid and have enough stretch to stay up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tights, March 21, 2013
aleida jimenez (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
My 6 year old loves this tights. They are very smooth and stay in place. Would definitely buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooo soft!, February 25, 2013
These tights are so nice and soft! The size 6-8 fit my 6X girl great, but after one was were too short for my size 7 slim girl. I will order more in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars great return policy, January 6, 2013
I order 2 of them and one is the wrong size ,they right a way give me full refund when I request to return, I love other one i have , soft and fit me nice.I differently will order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars White and warm, September 19, 2012
Perfectly clean white with a really warm feeling. My daughter loves these. True to size and nice stretch. Some types of tights just need too much stretching but these are flexible without cutting off circulation. She spilled chocolate milk on these tights and after 1 wash with bleach, they were clean. Staining these lily white tights do not seem like an issue which is important with a 3 year old. :)

Rate and Discover Movies