5.0 out of 5 stars A Product worthy of investment
Published 6 months ago by Talara Masters

2.0 out of 5 stars Clunky and Inefficient
If you want extra choline in your diet, this is not the way to go. These pills are huge - referred to as "horse pills" by my friend and frankly it does not provide as much choline (the body only aborbs a fraction of the choline in this form).

Published 7 months ago by JJ 3 J

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Clunky and Inefficient, June 30, 2014
This review is from: Country Life Choline 650 Mg, 100-Count (Health and Beauty)

I would highly recommend Jarrow's Choline CDP instead, the price point I believe is higher, but you don't have to take as much and you don't have to try and swallow a artillery bullet each time. I would also recommend Alpha GPC as this type of choline is more efficient as well, but this choline is one to avoid.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Product worthy of investment, July 10, 2014
This review is from: Country Life Choline 650 Mg, 100-Count (Health and Beauty)
Those who deal with any type of neurological problems such as peripheral neuropathy, tics, shakes, etc...will see very immediate improvements when combing Choline with Acytel (which is generally found combined with L-Carnitine). Acytel-Choline is a VITAL chemical that nerves must have in order to communicate & keeping pathways connected. Depletion of this "vital" chemical the symptoms are the neuropathies, tics, head tics, shaking of the hands, etc. A loved one had their right hand w/the shake/trembling...within 2hrs of taking Choline with Acetyl L-Carnitine the problem was resolved. It is highly recommended to take Inositol with Choline, which is the combination that I am using to shrink tumors & targeting a cancerous tumor in the colon. I have reduction in size of one particularly large tumor & overall lessening in the pain these tumors are causing me. I have a parent taking this combination (Choline-Inostiol) & the results is an "end to restless leg syndrome"..! We are very pleased with Country Life Choline & most certainly desire to share these results & knowledge with the/our global brutha's & sistah's. Product arrived in the same time of under a week...I applaud another good company who has combined with Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daily vitamin, January 5, 2014
This review is from: Country Life Choline 650 Mg, 100-Count (Health and Beauty)
This is a very good product. This company offers excellent quality Choline. I take it cause I've read that "herb" depletes the choline that your body naturally produces. It works great for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery, June 24, 2014
Blacksnapper "Blacksnapper" (san francisco, ca United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Country Life Choline 650 Mg, 100-Count (Health and Beauty)
Used to accompany nootropics. Fast delivery and good price. Can't vouch for the potency as I still get tired when I use nootropics

4.0 out of 5 stars Standard choline, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Country Life Choline 650 Mg, 100-Count (Health and Beauty)
This is a standard choline bitartrate source, but a bit more expensive than some of the other Choline Bitartrate products. If you cant afford great choline sources like Alpha-GPC or CDP Choline then it would make sense to save money on Choline Bitartrate and go with the cheapest one.

5.0 out of 5 stars A choline a day keeps the headaches away., March 6, 2014
This review is from: Country Life Choline 650 Mg, 100-Count (Health and Beauty)
When you're taking racetam drugs. It works fine. I'm not sure what more could be said about a supplement pill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes my brain go. Well unless I forget it ..., August 22, 2014
This review is from: Country Life Choline 650 Mg, 100-Count (Health and Beauty)
Makes my brain go. Well unless I forget it ;)

3.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, October 1, 2014
This review is from: Country Life Choline 650 Mg, 100-Count (Health and Beauty)
Did what it was advertised to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 7, 2014