Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Country Life Choline 650 Mg, 100-Count
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Price:$9.83+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on June 30, 2014
If you want extra choline in your diet, this is not the way to go. These pills are huge - referred to as "horse pills" by my friend and frankly it does not provide as much choline (the body only aborbs a fraction of the choline in this form).

I would highly recommend Jarrow's Choline CDP instead, the price point I believe is higher, but you don't have to take as much and you don't have to try and swallow a artillery bullet each time. I would also recommend Alpha GPC as this type of choline is more efficient as well, but this choline is one to avoid.
on July 10, 2014
Those who deal with any type of neurological problems such as peripheral neuropathy, tics, shakes, etc...will see very immediate improvements when combing Choline with Acytel (which is generally found combined with L-Carnitine). Acytel-Choline is a VITAL chemical that nerves must have in order to communicate & keeping pathways connected. Depletion of this "vital" chemical the symptoms are the neuropathies, tics, head tics, shaking of the hands, etc. A loved one had their right hand w/the shake/trembling...within 2hrs of taking Choline with Acetyl L-Carnitine the problem was resolved. It is highly recommended to take Inositol with Choline, which is the combination that I am using to shrink tumors & targeting a cancerous tumor in the colon. I have reduction in size of one particularly large tumor & overall lessening in the pain these tumors are causing me. I have a parent taking this combination (Choline-Inostiol) & the results is an "end to restless leg syndrome"..! We are very pleased with Country Life Choline & most certainly desire to share these results & knowledge with the/our global brutha's & sistah's. Product arrived in the same time of under a week...I applaud another good company who has combined with Amazon.
on January 5, 2014
This is a very good product. This company offers excellent quality Choline. I take it cause I've read that "herb" depletes the choline that your body naturally produces. It works great for me.
on October 15, 2015
This product has a coating which prevents the tablet from falling apart in your mouth.
I have used another product that I consider to be dangerous to try to swallow.
I have choked on this OTHER product many times, because it falls apart and sticks in my throat.
on July 1, 2015
In my 20's I used to take this product as part of my regiment when I was into weight lifting. Now in my 40's I am once again taking this product because as the body ages, it becomes deficient in certain nutrients. My last blood work came back with border-line high liver enzymes in my blood. After doing a little research, I discovered it was quite possible I am deficient in choline. I remembered this product from my 20's and liked it then so I've started using it again. I like the tart taste mixed with cranberry juice. I have high aspirations that my next blood test results will be better after taking this product.
on April 3, 2014
This is a standard choline bitartrate source, but a bit more expensive than some of the other Choline Bitartrate products. If you cant afford great choline sources like Alpha-GPC or CDP Choline then it would make sense to save money on Choline Bitartrate and go with the cheapest one.
on August 22, 2014
Makes my brain go. Well unless I forget it ;)
on June 24, 2014
Used to accompany nootropics. Fast delivery and good price. Can't vouch for the potency as I still get tired when I use nootropics
on March 6, 2014
When you're taking racetam drugs. It works fine. I'm not sure what more could be said about a supplement pill.
on April 10, 2015
I chose this because I have great confidence in County Life, plus fast delivery.