5.0 out of 5 stars Country Living Storage Style
Published on February 17, 2010 by Danielle Gaerte

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty pictures
I enjoyed looking at the pictures, but there weren't too many imaginitive ideas. Disappointed. Unless you have no imagination whatsoever, save your money...don't buy this book.
Published on February 10, 2011 by gettin older every day

5.0 out of 5 stars Country Living Storage Style, February 17, 2010
This review is from: Country Living Storage Style: Pretty and Practical Ways to Organize Your Home (Hardcover)
I am thrilled with this book! Ya know how normally when you buy a book you'll find one or two ideas that you would actually use...not with this book. I marked up this whole book with post it notes so I can reference this book again and again! I would HIGHLY recommend this book to anyone who loves country or primitive type of decor. It is FULL of fantastic ideas that are functional and decorative at the same time.Country Living Storage Style: Pretty and Practical Ways to Organize Your Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, January 31, 2010
Amazon Customer (Fredericksburg, VA, US) - See all my reviews
I am obsessed with all types of books about storage and home organization, and this book will not disappoint if you are like me. It has great pictures, lots of wonderful ideas, and you will want to run out to the hardware store as soon as you have made your list of ideas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Country Living Storage Style, April 9, 2010
amazonian (Bisbee, Arizona) - See all my reviews
For those who, like myself, love Country Living magazine, this is a wonderful accompaniment and supplement to the magazine. It gave me some great ideas.

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty pictures, February 10, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting ideas, May 17, 2011
This book may not be for you if you are looking for less traditional ways to transform your country home, but you might be able to find a few suggestions that would work for you. Not as highly recommended as some of the other books Country Living has published, but if you look hard enough, all books have some sort of worth. Just depends on your outlook......

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful photos!, January 27, 2011
This book is filled with beautiful photos and ideas! I must have gone through it 20 times already. Love this book!

3.0 out of 5 stars Review, February 17, 2014
I read the reviews and still ordered the book. It has nothing you haven't thought of, or done, or seen before. It is a nice picture book to look at when you have all your stuff organized. I prefer to have my organization use vintage or upcycled items. My budget does not allow for crate and barrel cuteness. My budget does allow for upcycling and vintage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Decorating, November 22, 2013
I love this book - I'm not totally country but it has some great ideas and I do mix my style. I'm more of a I like it - I'll do it - it'll maybe not match but still fit in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, April 28, 2013
This book is full of ideas to help you with your storage needs ! I recommend this book if you need ideas

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, September 18, 2014
This book show you a great ideas for kitchen style and stowage style.

Country Living Storage Style: Pretty and Practical Ways to Organize Your Home