Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Country Living Storage Style: Pretty and Practical Ways to Organize Your Home
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 17, 2010
I am thrilled with this book! Ya know how normally when you buy a book you'll find one or two ideas that you would actually use...not with this book. I marked up this whole book with post it notes so I can reference this book again and again! I would HIGHLY recommend this book to anyone who loves country or primitive type of decor. It is FULL of fantastic ideas that are functional and decorative at the same time.Country Living Storage Style: Pretty and Practical Ways to Organize Your Home
on January 31, 2010
I am obsessed with all types of books about storage and home organization, and this book will not disappoint if you are like me. It has great pictures, lots of wonderful ideas, and you will want to run out to the hardware store as soon as you have made your list of ideas!
on April 9, 2010
For those who, like myself, love Country Living magazine, this is a wonderful accompaniment and supplement to the magazine. It gave me some great ideas.
on February 17, 2014
I read the reviews and still ordered the book. It has nothing you haven't thought of, or done, or seen before. It is a nice picture book to look at when you have all your stuff organized. I prefer to have my organization use vintage or upcycled items. My budget does not allow for crate and barrel cuteness. My budget does allow for upcycling and vintage.
on May 17, 2011
This book may not be for you if you are looking for less traditional ways to transform your country home, but you might be able to find a few suggestions that would work for you. Not as highly recommended as some of the other books Country Living has published, but if you look hard enough, all books have some sort of worth. Just depends on your outlook......
on February 10, 2011
I enjoyed looking at the pictures, but there weren't too many imaginitive ideas. Disappointed. Unless you have no imagination whatsoever, save your money...don't buy this book.
on January 27, 2011
This book is filled with beautiful photos and ideas! I must have gone through it 20 times already. Love this book!
on November 22, 2013
I love this book - I'm not totally country but it has some great ideas and I do mix my style. I'm more of a I like it - I'll do it - it'll maybe not match but still fit in.
on March 13, 2015
Very pretty. The storage ideas are beautiful. But print in America or Canada, people!!!! We want jobs!!!
on April 28, 2013
This book is full of ideas to help you with your storage needs ! I recommend this book if you need ideas