5.0 out of 5 stars great farmhouse bench, September 8, 2012
This review is from: Country Style Natural Finish Dining Chair House Bench w/Ogee Edge
This bench was a great price and matches my farmhouse table almost exactly. Slightly pink undertone instead of the yellow undertone of my table. It is sturdy and the perfect length and height for our kitchen table.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for us., June 8, 2013
Super easy to assemble. This is a very sturdy bench. We replaced 2 big bulky dining room chairs with it and it really opened up our small dining room. 3 grandchildren fit beautifully on it. It is a solid piece of furniture at a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dining Bench, November 6, 2012
Very nice bench. Thought that it would be a little darker, but it will work. Bigger than I thought, too. Was pleasantly suprised that all three of my kids can sit at it. Very sturdy and super easy to assemble and the price was $20 cheaper than at a furniture store where I live.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, January 22, 2014
I only had 4 chairs for my table and I could not find affordable seating anywhere. Enter this bench...It was affordable and well made. My three kids (ages 11, 9, 7) can all fit on the bench. It is a snug fit but doable when we have company. Two kids fit on it without a problem. This bench has made it possible for family dinners. A+ in my book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, January 5, 2014
We were trying to match an existing table, and with this people thought it came with the original set. It is solid wood, VERY sturdy. It was also easy to put together. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my table, January 6, 2013
I love this bench. It looks small but it's sturdy, perfect with my country kitchen table. It's a shade or two lighter than the picturem

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bench, May 6, 2012
D. Smith (Providence, RI USA) - See all my reviews
I love everything about this bench. Its super good quality and beautiful. Ordered another one but that one isn't getting shipped as fast as the first one.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, April 27, 2014
Cute! : )

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid seating, April 19, 2014
Could not ask for a better made bench, solid as the Rock of Gilbralter. Matches perfectly with my country kitchen table and seats up to three small children and two adults. Nothing but praisenfor this product.

Country Style Natural Finish Dining Chair House Bench w/Ogee Edge
$259.99 $82.99
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Rate and Discover Movies