Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on December 16, 2008
This is what we could all use some of. Knowledge of simple lifestyles and the way to use it. I am just going to try a little everyday to simplify my life and little by little I am going to get back to the basics.
This book is just what I need to help me gt to where I want to go.
on April 12, 2014
Lots of good/interesting info, including how to make a number of things from raised gardens to chicken coops. I think most people will find something in it of interest. Great publication for the do-it-yourselfers.
on November 19, 2009
My Wife and I have read this little tome of hints and suggestions and intend to keep it handy and to put many of its finer points to the test. We found it to be a broad based, handy reference with much useful information.
on August 29, 2013
I know I have to get reading glasses but man is this font reallly tiny in this volume. Good and well organized, but could be bigger in size so the font can be bigger to.
on August 25, 2012
The book was ok. I liked everything but the craft part. I don't care for crafts. I want info on important skills.
on November 15, 2010
all i can say is that i bought this for my wife a year or 2 ago and she still can't put it down, a lot of crafty, creative, and healthy ways of living in this book i'd recomend it to anyone, in fact I have since i've givin it to her! You will enjoy it even if it's a gift for the wife or husband. GET IT!
on February 14, 2015
Its alright. A little scattered around and hard to follow as each chapter is separated by season and not purpose or task. But it has a lot of great tips and ideas on how to keep things at home.
on March 25, 2013
quick service. Enjoyed reading and referencing this book for basic knowledge. Smaller book easy to take with me to read on the go.
on January 27, 2015
It was ok but full of things like how to use a hammer and tell if your cat is angry. A very basic book maybe for kids?
on February 4, 2015
Great resource for overview of many different subjects to assist in developing your independence.