Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on December 3, 2012
I didn't really like this magazine as I thought it about cabins, you small dwellings that are intended for that ski weekend or hunting trip. These are homes for the "more wealthy than me" crowd.
on October 30, 2014
This magazine is mostly about advertising for cabin packages and plan services. I was disappointed that it had so little content on cabin products, maintenance and furnishings. There was nothing on rural living either. Just a big "picture book" for pre-retirement set.
on August 17, 2013
This magazine is full of very expensive cabins and I don't have the coins to spend that kind of money on a cabin at my farm.
on April 25, 2015
To dream, to dream, to dream. I love looking through this magazine and relaxing with it. Not only are the photos amazing, but the articles are informative. Maybe one day we will decide to build a cabin, but for now, this lovely magazine will do.
on September 6, 2012
It has a lot of good information. I enjoy the smaller cabins best. My husband and I need a smaller place since I can't seem to keep up with our larger place.
on April 6, 2013
I love looking at all the ideas for decorating in this book and the lovely log cabins are gorgeous to look at.
on July 9, 2015
I would rather have a print copy, but they are not always available at the newsstand. I love the magazine.
on July 28, 2014