Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: His and Her Key Holders - Couple Key Holders - House Warming Gift for Newlyweds
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on October 25, 2011
I purchased this set last year for my much better half and myself. I, in all my mildly obsessive compulsive glory, bought this in the hopes that we would not have keys thrown willy nilly on the counter tops. I measured twice before installing them, and we haven't had a single problem in all these months. The finish on the key holders still looks as good as then day they were put up. Aside from my wife's initial attempts to put her keys in the male holder (I think she may have been attempting to assert her dominance) we have had not issues. Also, I must personally admit to laughing (at least once a week) at the fact that the locks are located in the groin. This I see as a plus because, honestly, who doesn't like to laugh.

To sum up: if you want a functional key holder, that is also an attractive addition to your home, buy these. Also, if you are slightly immature, and enjoy mumbling the word "giggity" to yourself every time you hang up your wife's keys, buy these.
on December 28, 2009
Let's face it you need something to hold your keys. My wife and I used a nail sticking out from the wall for about 5 years; I figured it was time to upgrade. Most holders don't have any "appeal" to them. These were the first ones that I say that I actually liked the way they looked.

Good: Attractive Finish, Easy to See His Vs Hers

Bad: Can be tricky to mount because once they are on the wall you can still move them around slightly. You have to make sure the screws on the back are almost perfectly tight against the wall or you'll get some movement. Seems like there could have been something to aid in this. Not a big deal.
They have their own "key" that they use to stick into the wall. This is my biggest complaint, because now you have to look through you keys to find "their" key. It would have been better to make a keyhole that fits all, or at leats most, so when you come home you could just stick a key in quickly and drop your groceries.

All in all, they are not bad and a vast improvement over our "nail in the wall"
33 comments|20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 18, 2013
Love the idea. The execution needs work. They install nicely, are secure and serve their purpose very well. The lock cylinders are of good quality and when locked, will not allow the key to be removed. Installation hardware is included (2" screws and drywall anchors.) However, in my somewhat critical opinion, they're very cheaply made. I was hoping they were made of stamped aluminum, however, they are molded from very brittle and very cheap plastic, which when seen with your own eyes is obvious, even from a distance. I appreciate finely made things and am willing to pay the price, but in my opinion, these do not live up to their ~$40.00 price tag. All of that aside, we really like 'em and they're staying on our wall. :)
This is a beautiful and functional piece in our entry way. The minute we come home with my husband now we have a designated place for our keys and it's even labeled as his and hers, therefore there will be no mix ups. Also, now we don't lose our keys this way, it's very easy to jus pick up your keys as you're leaving and putting they back when you come in. The piece comes with two keys that was designed to fit into the two locks, Each person attaches the keys that are given into their own key set so that that can attach it into its place. Whoever sees this in our house comments on how cool and unique it is. Everyone wants to know where we got it from.
on June 8, 2011
Bought these for my adorable and eccentric friends as a wedding present and they absolutely loved it. very different and a perfect match for them. Seemed very sturdy and so far i've heard they are holding up well
on February 27, 2012
Purchased this last year from Amazon. The key holders are not heavy in fact it felt like plastic but it doesn't really matter because you are buying it for the look and style anyway.

Once you put it on, it looks exactly like the one shown on the picture.

I didn't drill hole to my wall to hang the key holders, instead I just bought 3M picture hanger strips and use that to attach the key holders in place.

I used the key holders for almost 1/2 year already and there's nothing wrong with it. The color on the plate doesn't fade and nothing break apart.

Good luck with the purchase!
on October 28, 2015
These are so cute! Even my husband likes them :-) I've gotten lots of comments on how clever they are. I tend to turn the key to the lock position when I put my key in the holder, but I think it would work just fine leaving them in the unlock position. Very clever key holder!
on November 10, 2014
I really like the key holders . They're very cute & nicely made. However, I guess I didn't read the add very closely. It said they came in sets of 2's & l assumed that it meant one of each & instead 2 males were in the package. I was disappointed, but since they're not cheap I decided to keep them. Purchasing another set is just to much money for a total of 4 of these I think.
on April 26, 2014
We bought these a few years ago. They hang in the kitchen before you go out the garage to the cars. They are perfect and we never have to hunt for our keys. They are a huge conversation piece. Our guests love them and always remark on them. We have a mid-century house with a few whimsical things and these fit right in.
on December 13, 2012
First, its difficult to mount to wall. it took us hours to mount it
second, it came with one key holder. I tried to return it but the seller would not accept. don't buy from wrapple..
third, you would need to use their own key to store it on the wall, this makes my busy life even more busier
with cute look of key holders does not justify with all the trouble.. don't buy just because of the look
and this seller has too strict return policy..
55 comments|4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse