- File Size: 164 KB
- Print Length: 42 pages
- Publication Date: August 30, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005KAFIKC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#156,610 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #63 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management > Budgeting
- #131 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management > Money Management
- #281 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Business & Money
|Print List Price:||$4.99|
Save $2.00 (40%)
Coupon Millionaire: How to Save Money and Make Money with the Art of Couponing Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Her book had good solid, practical advice. She encourages you to start slow, learn the ropes at one store before adding another (seems like every store plays by slightly different rules). It's not taking a lot of time - we spend about an hour a week, clipping, printing and sorting and four our household of two we're saving about $50 - $100 per week (and we're saving even more because now that our kitchen is stocked, we're eating out less).
What I liked best about the book is the suggestion for new coupon users, to begin learning how to shop strategically at places like CVS, RiteAid and Walgreens. These are places where an individual can best maximize their savings purchases on nearly all items that are used in the bathroom, i.e., razor blades, deodorant, soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc.
I was satisfied with the purchase of this book ($0.99) and hope to save as much as 50%-80% while shopping at these stores and at the grocery store too.
I'd say this book is good for a beginning coupon user, like myself.
The book contains very specific instructions and details. It covers the following topics:
1. Finding coupons, including specific web site recommendations
2. Stores that allow to stack coupons (i.e. use both store and malefactor coupons on the same item)
3. Explains how to maximize Register Rewards at Wallgreens
4. How to maximize extra Care Bucks at CVS
5. List of blogs and websites for thrifty ideas and deals
This book was an eye opener for me, especially the Wallgreens and CVS programs. I shop there and never realized I could be getting much better deals.
Ali Julia review
Most Recent Customer Reviews
a really quick read. Does not go into as much details as other books - but gives you some good information to get you started.Published 4 months ago by Cherokee Rose Arts & Crafts
If you are tired of wasting money then you need to read this book. Apply what works best for you or apply it all. Either way you want be disappointed when you save that money!Published 4 months ago by DCraig Movie buff
I don't know about making "millions", but I did find some good, easy to follow ways to stretch my spending budget using coupons. Read morePublished 6 months ago by J. Rush
Walgreens has changed over to appoints system now and this book does not address that. It is an ok book but I was expecting much more detailPublished 16 months ago by TVen
Couponing 101. Basic advice and strategies for taking advantage of savings opportunities. If you remember that a coupon only saves you if you need or use the item... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Amazon Customer
Love how she broke down how to maximise the use of coupons and reward points. I have a better understanding and they resources to get coupons.Published 18 months ago by Catherine E. Oliver
I really like this author. It was hard to out the book down. I will definitely buy more from this authorPublished 20 months ago by Bernard R. Bossert Jr.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management > Budgeting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management > Money Management