Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Coupon Quick Start Guide - The Easiest, Fastest Way to Serious Savings and Free Groceries
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on October 6, 2011
When I first starting couponing, years ago, I really disliked it. I felt like it was a complete Waste of my time for the little bit of money, I was saving. I would get my Sunday paper, clip all of the coupons out and sort them in my a cheapy cardboard organizer. Then I would head out to the grocery store and use a $0.50 coupon for butter that wasn't on sale but, hey, I saved $0.50, Right... I would use this same method for several items in the store & complete my shopping trip with a whopping savings of $10 maybe $20. Really just $20, in my mind, I thought why would I spend so much time clipping coupons. When I can save more money and time at the $1 store.

So I gave up, which lead me to begin, an on again, off again, relationship with coupons. In the end, it was all just to frustrating to me. Does this story sound a little familiar to you?
It may be a different scenario for every new couponer. But all roads lead to that same place and often times you end up, just giving up.

That's why I love, Coupon Quick Start Guide, by Angela Newsom of Coupon Makeover , it provides you with all the information you need to begin a long lasting life, of big time savings. Mrs Newsom, has taught, thousands of people, for years, how to maximize their use of coupons in her Coupon Makeover 101 classes. Although, I consider myself a Veteran Couponer, I found the Coupon Quick Start Guide very easy to follow and I enjoyed the simple tips she includes. Especially her tips on stockpiling, budgeting and saving. As I read this book, it felt like, I had Angela right next to me, guiding me step by step through the entire process. I really wished, I had this book when I first started off.

If you're a Newbie, I recommend you get this book and make it a point to read the whole thing first, which can easily be done in one day. And then go back and read a chapter per night and apply it to your daily shopping routine. Chapter highlights includes topics on terminology, getting organized, ethical couponing and my favorite, a step by step section on helping you with your first Shopping adventure using coupons. This chapter alone with jump start you to saving 50% to 70% off your daily household and grocery needs.
on October 15, 2011
I LOVE this book. Not only is it well organized, but it really shows the fun of using coupons and how to use them effectively and ethically- which are two very important things to me! The Coupon Quick Start Guide goes over the basics of couponing and then teaches you how to maximize your savings. It is not only great for the new couponer, but it is perfect for the couponing veteran! I find myself referencing this book when I simply forget or would like clarification on a certain term! The writers of this book really present the material in a fun and not overwhelming way.
on September 21, 2012
I knew a little bit about the art of couponing, but I wanted to learn all the tips and tricks of couponing experts. This was a great little book that explained things clearly, without confusion. I'm not really interested in becoming a stockpiler or a super couponer, I just wanted to learn how to save as much money as I could on products we will actually use. This book was a very good introduction into that type of couponing. This book is specifically designed to be used towards grocery store couponing. If you want to delve more into drug store couponing, this book doesn't cover that -- which was good for me, because I'm not a fan of drug-store couponing. If you want a basic book that explains the best methods of couponing, storing your coupons, and planning a shopping strategy this is the book for you! It was a great price as well!
on May 17, 2012
The book is great. I been couponing for a while. The book was right the point and it will help out a lot.
on October 1, 2011
Here is an affordable way to learn how to coupon! Great for beginners and even tips for the seasoned pros!

Learn how to save money and be prepared for your shopping trips! What if you could get serious savings 50 ~ 70% or more, with a minimal time commitment?

If that sounds good to you, you will love Coupon Quick Start Guide!

Disclosure: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest, unbiased review. My opinion is not influenced by any form of compensation.
on November 18, 2012
If you're looking for a cheap way to get started on coupons, this is not bad. The author brings some ideas to the table, where if you pool them, you could save money.

On the other hand, there are plenty of websites where, if you're the researching type, you could get this information for nothing.
Or perhaps you've already thought of some of the ideas yourself, like, "buy 2 Sunday newspapers to get 2 sets of coupons".

Overall, it's a common sense book with some motivation thrown in.
on July 4, 2014
Another amazing coupon book for this niche. I thought this is an amazing guide and really appreciated the sections on organizational techniques as this is one of those things that can spiral out of control without exceptional organizational skills. Well written, easy to follow, witty and afterwards had me reaching for my digital scissors. Must read for the would be couponer.
on March 2, 2013
In today's financial climate of corporate greed, little protection for the average consumer, almost zero growth on investments and job losses, we need to learn to survive and survive happy, healthy and skilled. Recommended!
on March 7, 2013
Angela really got it right. This is an easy-to-read and comprehensive look at how to save money with coupons. Great for beginners and helpful tips for seasoned savers as well. I especially like her philosophy of being fair, honest and ethical. Well worth the small price and the minimal time required to read and get some good ideas.
on July 29, 2013
This book has many useful tips. Also websites to go to print coupons. I've also received several coupons from manufacturers, but you will not be bombarded with junk email. Even if this book was full price it would be well worth it!