Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 27, 2012
This book is a unique and amazing thing...it's like nothing you've encountered before. It's in the metaphysical category and I laughlingly call it "Zen Christianity". This workbook with "daily" readings can be done on your own without classes, discussion groups or retreats (which I love to go to.) It can change your outlook on religion, spirituality and life. I have been delving into ACIM for years and recommend this book as well as the Text of A Course in Miracles the companion book on which the workbook is based. It's totally worth reading for scholars of religion, spirituality, and trraditional denominations. I'm a Ph.D. in Metaphysics and I believe this book gave me my start. Get it! If you don't read it now, you can always read it later or over again anytime.A Course In Miracles
on January 17, 2013
I have wanted to read A Course in Miracles for years, but put it off because it seemed like such a huge undertaking. This workbook makes it very doable for me. I downloaded it to my iPad as my present to myself for the new year. It's taking my breath away every single day. Very powerful.
on October 24, 2012
A great book to learn to shift your perspective response to love based. I purchased it after reading the wonderful book A Return To Love by Marianne Williamson. The idea of a 365 meditation to hone the choice I make to love is a wonderful idea!
on July 9, 2012
I have the hardback with the 3 in one volumes and I wanted to have this and also the Text (which I also bought at the same time) separate and easier to tote around or have in another part of the house to pick up quickly and easily without having to track down and haul the larger book. It's working out great, generally I read either in one of 2 places in the house so now there one is when I want to just pick it up and read a paragraph or a lesson.
on December 30, 2012
Finding one's way back to heaven is hard enough, trying to go it alone. This is helping me to see the true meaning of all things I imagine I see and experience. In the end, everything and everyone is one.
on April 15, 2015
Two star rating is given regarding the use of whisper-sync and audiobook.

Vol 2 is the only volume that offered whisper-sync with the audiobook. When I purchased it, I found that the audiobook's text and the kindle book's text are quite different. Differences range from slight editorial/grammatical changes to absence of entire paragraph. It is very annoying to switch between the two if you sometimes listen and sometimes read, and sometimes do both.

Do not purchase this version kindle book for the sake of whisper-sync.
on April 28, 2013
Life changing...leaves no question unanswered.sorry I didn't pick this book up 20 years ago ...when the student is ready...a gift.
on October 6, 2012
Quite a trip....good book...glad it id on my Kindle so I can access it each day and maybe make the world a little better place to live! !
on January 10, 2013
I say a must have for anyone who wants to go deep into consciousness and learn the truth of who really are.
on March 15, 2014
I have heard of this book and course years ago... I understood this was a book to be studied with a group. I was invited recently to a group that meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month, the only thing I was told is that I would really like it ...it is very spiritual and enlightening. Little did I know they were actually studying "A Course in Miracles" ... this manual is the best with the student and teacher sections...you will see miracles everyday by using this book. Great quality cover and nice size book...