- File Size: 185 KB
- Print Length: 53 pages
- Publication Date: August 14, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005HET4TC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,380,911 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1448 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > LGBT
- #1788 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- #6522 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Lesbian Fiction
The Course of True Love Never Did Run Smooth Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Born and raised in Ohio, I yearn for the sunshine and deserts of Arizona! Until my dream is achieved, I peacefully reside in the midwest. Since 1999, I've been happily teaching composition and literature, as well as developing new courses, at a local community college, and hold the title of Associate Professor, English. A published poet and essayist, I now have my first novel published! And I have under review some short stories and poems this year as well.
I've always wanted a large family, and boy do I have one...of the animal and aviary kind, all rescued! With my partner, we have a Greyhound, a Boxer-Saluki, a Budgie, a geriatric Lab-Corgi mix [can you picture this?], and an extremely old black cat. Oh, and did I mention I've got two beautiful stepdaughters as well?
Familiar with this poem, allegedly by Emerson, titled "Success"? "To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people, and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded." At heart, I'm a Transcendentalist with a strong Native American spirituality, and I hope, if I'm to be judged at all, to be measured by the spirit of this poem and philosophy!
Laugh...Love...Live...Be good to yourself and others!
Top Customer Reviews
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Lesbian
- Books > Literature & Fiction
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > LGBT
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Gay Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Lesbian Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense