Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MKTG 7 (with CourseMate with Career Transitions Printed Access Card) (New, Engaging Titles from 4LTR Press)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on August 19, 2013
Very easy to read and pull out the main ideas. Definitely worth getting the Kindle version as well. Made studying a lot easier with the keyword search. Only downside is that it was not compatible with my phone (Note II).
on July 20, 2015
I bought this textbook for my marketing class and I still read it as reference. It is pack with information. It is great for beginners, or as reference. It has great graphics and well organized. I am so happy I got it. A happy student!!
on October 13, 2014
This book was fun to read. It had a lot of graphics, which added to the story. It had the vocabulary clearly listed in the upper right and left corners of the pages. Italicized words also added flavor to the book.
on April 3, 2016
This book was required for my introduction to marketing class, but for once, a professor recommended a helpful book that I can even reference after class is over. It's organized well, easy to read, and a book that I can keep coming back to.
on March 8, 2014
I don't like getting textbooks that I only use for class and one I would have little use for after the class is over, but this one is actually a neat textbook. There are tear out chapter guides in the back and the CourseMate is quite helpful.
on November 13, 2014
This book was well-laid out, well-written, informative, and it used several different techniques to help the information sink in. This was the first time I've studied marketing, so I was glad that it was so straight-forward and palatable.
on March 12, 2014
Of course this was a required text for a class but I bought it for my Kindle and I bought a hard copy text for an on-line course. If you get a new copy you gain access to a great plethera of supplemental activities and resources. You gain access to these resources through the log-in code that comes with a new book. I took quizzes, obtained a marketing plan, played games with the terminology, used flashcards, printed the PowerPoint slides as a study aide. One of the best books about the topic of marketing. Very informative, pullout study cards in the back, variety of text, graphs, charts for all learning styles.
on May 12, 2014
Thank you for your great service on this book. I arrived as expected and it in very excellent shape. I expected the book to be marked up and highlighted but so far have found none. The book is in great shape!!
Thanks for your prompt shipping!
I will check out your books again when I need college books.
on February 3, 2016
I ordered it through Amazon Prime but I received it after a week. No worries, I managed to do my assignments through course power-points. Anyway the book is in good condition with online access code. :) Thank you!
on September 21, 2013
I needed this book to do my work. Online was good but the book help tremendously. If you need this book for school you should rent it.