Supah Ninjas 2 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Mike Fukanaga is an awkward high school kid who discovers he comes from a long line of Ninjas. He becomes the leader of a team of crime fighters, known as the Supah Ninjas.
2. Katara Katara Sharp, a seemingly klutzy bookish-type, is actually a knife-throwing cat burglar obsessed with stealing priceless antiquities. While the Ninjas are on to her, she'll stop at nothing to get what she wants.
3. Two Ton Harley Famed villain Two Ton Harley escapes from a high security prison and intentionally gets caught in order to be reunited with his motorcycle gang, the Wrecking Crew, in a different prison.
4. Checkmate After learning about the disappearance of an under-cover police detective, the Supah Ninjas discover that the villain Checkmate, a former chess prodigy, is to blame. The Ninjas must now enter into Checkmate's dangerous world.
5. Subsiders Owen is having a hard time with the boring discipline side of Grandpa's teachings. When he recognizes that an old friend is part of the dangerous Subsiders parkour crew, Owen infiltrates their underground lair to save him.
6. Mr. Bradford Amanda's favorite teacher Mr. Bradford, is living a double life. A scientist who used to work for a major pharmaceutical company, Bradford now teaches high school biology but continues to perform controversial tests.
7. Komodo Komodo, a dragon-masked eco-terrorist, is seeking revenge against, Arthur Van der Hoosen, a large commercial developer with a shady environmental record.
8. Jelly Face No Face, a former master jewel thief, has been released from jail and is seeking vengeance on those who put him behind bars. Possessing a high tech mask No Face carries out crimes in the guise of others.
9. Dollhouse Dollhouse, a villain who appears in a white porcelain doll mask turns ordinary people into "living dolls". When Amanda is kidnapped by Dollhouse to be the perfect cheerleader in his doll collection, Owen and Mike must save her.
10. X While on a train traveling to a comic book convention, the ninjas must stop X, a mysterious assassin hired by the mob to kill a star witness being protected by Martin.
11. Kickbutt Spencer, a nerdy kid from high school and part of the computer club, is a wannabe superhero vigilante named Kick Butt who has unexpectedly become an internet sensation due to his exploits.
12. The Magnificent Mike and Owen revive their old childhood magic act "The Great Owenini and Friend" in order to go undercover at the Magic Castle to uncover the truth about a famous magician's disappearance.
13. Morningstar Academy A group of highly-trained thieves covering as prep school girls have targeted Empire City. The Supah Ninjas, who happen to be on a school field trip, must try to take the girls down while not exposing their ninja personas.
14. DJ Elephant Head Owen is in a bit of a crime-fighting slump, so Mike and Amanda try to cheer him up by taking him to a concert at the school by their favorite deejay, DJ Elephant Head. But soon they realize DJ Elephant is a dangerous criminal!
15. Snakeskin Having not been invited to the popular kids' party Owen throws his own party at Mike's house. Amanda's fallen out of favor with the popular crowd, so in order to keep everyone happy she secretly attends both parties.
16. Eternum Dr. Eternum, the demented psychiatrist who runs Eternum Asylum believes he has the power to change human nature and turn good into evil. Eternum lures the ninjas to the asylum in order to test his theory.
17. Ishina The evil Ishina Clan tries to find the dojo in order to defeat the Fukanaga Clan. While trying to defend the dojo, Mike learns it's his destiny to protect the Floating Sword from the Ishina, who won't stop until they possess it.
18. Quake With Owen and Amanda's advice, Mike finally asks Julie out, only to painfully learn right after that Amanda and Cameron have broken up. Meanwhile, Quake, a gigantic, beast of a man, has been terrorizing Empire City.
19. Mechanov Martin and Mike go on a police car ride-along but Mike feels like he's outgrown this family tradition. While out father and son come face to face with Buzzsaw & Optic, half human/half machines, and the kids of evil Mechanov.
20. Detention Mike, Owen and Amanda are stuck in detention and secrets are unearthed as they figure out who among them is Jelly Face, a person who has escaped prison and assumed the identity of a student to exact revenge at Homecoming.
21. Skeleton Crew A string of burglaries have occurred and Mike is convinced the Skeleton Crew, an underground secret society with ties to Benjamin Rush High School, is to blame.
22. Limelight Limelight, a fame-obsessed former child star, begins to kidnap celebrities in order to get back in the spotlight. With plans to do much worse, the Supah Ninjas must do whatever it takes to stop him.
23. Frostbite Mike is nervous and unsure about what to do on his first date with Julie. Amanda helps Mike by doing a practice date with him, and its clear the two still have feelings for each other.
24. Ninja Intervention Tensions flare after Grandfather traps Mike, Owen and Amanda in the dojo to stage an intervention, realizing they've forgotten the true meaning of being Ninjas.
25. Cousin Connor After an unsuccessful attempt to infiltrate the Fukanaga clan, Cousin Connor, leader of the Ishina Clan, returns to Empire City to obtain the Floating Sword.
|Starring||Ryan Potter, Carlos Knight|
|Supporting actors||Gracie Dzienny, Randall Park, Brandon Soo Hoo, George Takei, Victory Van Tuyl, Yoshio Iizuka, Hiroo Minami|
|Producers||Sharla S. Bridgett, Leo Chu, Don Dunn, Eric Garcia, Jason D. Keller, Brian Robbins|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Hokey, but cute. Kids love it and I actually found myself watching it with them!Published 25 days ago by M Brunsting
My two grand boy's, age 6 & 8 really enjoyed this series. They watched the whole series every episode! They're wanting more. Lol.Published 28 days ago by Michelle