Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Indie for the Holidays in Prime Music Shop Now HTL

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 12, 2012 10:33:41 AM PDT
Is this the final cover art? It's kind of lame.

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 12:08:43 AM PDT
Fred says:
lol as if that really matters... it's the source material for the entire movie, so I don't see how it's entirely lame.

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 5:22:21 AM PDT
paper tiger says:
I actually like the cover art. Seeing the movie twice in theaters (so far) I understand and appreciate the subject of the cover.

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 5:49:06 AM PDT
It's the picture being small and surrounded by that green border on the 3D edition that is bothering me

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 5:50:37 AM PDT
paper tiger says:
Yes, the border on the 3D edition is a little distracting. But the image is good.

Posted on Jul 19, 2012 8:17:41 PM PDT
Benton says:
They need to take the 3d off from the middle! I dont mind the one in the upper corner but the one under the title looks stupid in my opinion. Presentation is a must. I liked this movie and I saw it in 2d but recently got all the stuff for 3d on my tv. Lets be honest 3d bluray isnt cheap considering everything you need to do it. Its not to expensive but just expensive enough to keep the typical person from getting into it. My point is the ppl that have 3d know to look for 3d and not have to be told its 3d twice on the cover. If anybody with authority happens to drop by on this discussion and reads this(sometimes they actually do) TAKE IT OFF. thank you

Posted on Aug 21, 2012 10:54:54 AM PDT
official cover revealed:

Posted on Sep 12, 2012 9:45:52 PM PDT
Benton says:
still looks silly if thats what it is david...

Posted on Oct 2, 2012 6:04:37 PM PDT
Benton says:
the 4 disc cover art looks perfect!

Posted on Oct 3, 2012 11:04:34 AM PDT
joeyjoe says:
yeah, both the 2 disc blu ray set and the 4 disc blu ray set are sporting beautiful cover art. the dvd release possesses subpar artwork (imo), but doesnt matter to me as ill be grabbing the 4 disc BR set. looking forward to 10.9.12!

Posted on Oct 3, 2012 9:43:39 PM PDT
Meatwad says:
It's so beautiful.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 3:33:14 PM PST
Seth Bouldin says:
Does the 4-disc cover art not look blurry to anyone else?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2012 7:04:30 PM PST
RedEyedJedi says:
got my 4 disc blu ray set (the one with the cover over the blu ray case) from amazon. the cover art on the box looks great and i love the holographic-ness. but the actual paper insert in the blu ray case looks horrible and blurry, sort of looks like a crappy photocopy
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Jun 12, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 26, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about