Cover for Schwinn Meridian Adult Trike Has anyone found a cover that will fit the Schwinn Meridian Adult Trike? I need to store it outside and want to protect it from rain and snow. The two covers that Amazon currently has appear inadequate. Thanks.
asked by K9Mom on September 16, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Buy... An 8 x 10 foot poly tarp or 6 x 8... you decide which one fits best.... Go to the Dollar Tree ( one dollar each) or a dollar store ( two dollars + each) and buy 4 dog tie out anchors.. Get the screw into the ground type.. Buy Two cheap corn brooms or similar. Use the corn brooms with the soft bristles up and against the poly tarp.. stick the end of the handles in the ground. Make holes first or sharpen the ends. This will hold the tarp OFF the bike lest moisture collect where it touches and cause damage..Set the tires off the ground on something that does not draw moistrue.... Use the dog tie outs and good bungee cords to hold the Poly Tarp snugly but NOT overly tight to the top of the corn broom tops.. Cover the tops of the corn brooms with plastic bags to protect the poly tarp..tape on if need be.... Good Luck, Chief.
Chief Redelk answered on January 12, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Have you looked at a three wheeled motorcycle cover?
B. Kaufman answered on October 27, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Check out Zerust products. You can get a cover that is more than large enough. It goes under, over and around with room to spare for $39.99. It is what I got for my Meridian. Here is an excerpt from their site:
The Zerust® ATV Cover will protect your ATV from the sun, rain and most importantly-rust and corrosion. No other ATV cover can offer the unique quality of Zerust Anti-Corrosion formula.
T. N. M. answered on November 13, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Sep 7, 2012 8:15:48 AM PDT]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product