4.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done.
Published on June 6, 2011 by Eric

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremly low quality and NOT Geniune leather
This is NOT geniune leather cover. ON photos it looks MUCH better than in realy life. Extreamly OVERPRICED. It should cost about 10-15$ no more.
Very bad quality.
Published on May 14, 2011 by Fastyk

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done., June 6, 2011
This review is from: Cover-Up Sony PRS-950 Daily Edition Leather Cover Case (Book Style) - Black (Electronics)
The leather is very soft to the touch on this cover. The fit of the cover around the PRS-950SC is very tight and surrounds the reader on all sides (insert reader through the left side of the enclosure and then seal it by tucking the leather flap under the reader). The card slots are also snug around memory cards (both memory stick pro duo and SD cards). The magnetic closure is secure but I do find it odd that it secures to the back of the cover where typically it is on the front. Not a big deal, just looks a bit off. My only complaint is that the leather is loose around the cover. Although it is nice and soft and feels great,I wish it had been wrapped tighter or glued into place. Sticking is secure and I fully trust the safety on my reader to it. Take the 1 star review with a grain of salt. If I see any validity to its claims after some use, I will change my review but until then this is a great cover (especially with options being so slim for this reader).

5.0 out of 5 stars LOOK NO FURTHER !!, June 20, 2011
This soft rich leather was all I needed for a perfect protection of my 950. It gives me the feeling of handling a real book and coupled with the great features of the 950 my zeal to reading has been boosted tremendously. The fit is excellent and the flap for the cover is conveniently attached on the other side in such a way it does not interfere with the screen of the 950 when reading. The leather looks beautiful which is making it gain admirations from most of my colleagues. I normally do not leave feedbacks for products but my satisfaction is ovewhelmed with this product to tell the curious ones who are also looking for a great cover for their 950 to go for it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremly low quality and NOT Geniune leather, May 14, 2011
Very bad quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, January 29, 2013
This is perfect It was hard to find a cover of good quality for a reader that isn't sold any more. The leather is soft, the quality is excellent.

2.0 out of 5 stars So so product, October 21, 2012
D. Jacoby "DJ" (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This product does what is claims - cover up and protect the device. However, the horrible design of the inside flap causes many, MANY false page turns if, like me, you are often leaving the device on and carrying it in a briefcase or backpack.

I ended up cutting the inside cover 'stylus' holders out, but it still had issues with page turns; i ended up putting 4 small 'chair' cusions - 1/8" quarter inch felt type - which created a small space between the cover and the device. This made the difference and it now it working fine.

So, be warned. As designed, the cover will cause some headaches.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cover at a great price!, September 6, 2012
I was pleased to receive this leather cover for my Sony PRS-950. The leather is incredibly soft. It fits the reader very snugly and all the reader's buttons are easily accessible. The only one that doesn't match up perfectly to the holes in the cover is the tiny reset button. It is easy to insert the reader in the cover and easy to remove it. The front cover folds back easily for reading. While the magnetic closure on the back does seem counterintuitive to how closures are often oriented, I find that for the reading experience this is quite pleasant as the strap is held behind the reader and not flapping in front as would be the case with the closure on the front of the cover. At $13.99, this was an incredible deal for a leather cover! I would say the quality is on the higher end of medium. It's not high quality, but it's certainly beautiful for the price. I would highly recommend this cover to the reader owner looking for a classy way to house his/her Sony Daily Edition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cover; however..., April 21, 2012
This cover fit my e-reader perfectly. It is put together with quality worksmanship and is top notch. It survived the deployment to and from Afghanistan. The only caution that I have is the SD slots to not hold the cards all that well. If you are not careful, when you fold the coverback, the cards will slip out of the pockets rather easily. Other than that, great product and worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars leather cover case for Sony Daily Edtion e-reader, October 26, 2011
It is actually what I was looking for...Originally I bought the hard cover case when I first bought my e-reader and it was difficult getting the e-reader out of the case...Now that I have the leather case I am very happy...It makes reading much easier..