Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on July 31, 2013
The glasses feel comfortable over my prescription glasses. I like their color and its effect on my vision. I am impressed by the 400 UVA and UVB rating which I have learned is top rate. What bothers me is that I don't remember seeing a label on the glasses or in the packaging stating and /or explaining the rating. Since wearing dark lenses without uv protection is worse than going without sunglasses I am concerned the sunglasses may not offer the uv protection the online ad states. If anyone found their glasses labeled up to 400 uv protection I would appreciate knowing about it. Perhaps the label on my glasses never made it into the box. I am also going to be asking a number of eye doctors if they have the equipment to identify the presence of uv protection. If I am successful I will post the response.
on May 28, 2015
It provides a good protection. However the sides of the glasses, at the point where they bend, make your vision really blurry, when you look to the sides. It makes me dizzy every time I look to either side. I wonder if the manufacturer could make these glasses using another, not transparent material connecting the front and the sides to avoid this uncomfortable blurring effect. I would like it much better that way.

Also scratches easily...
on June 6, 2015
I did like the sun glasses , I sure had a hard time of fineing them , in grand rapids ,
and what I did fine the price was out of this world .......... here the price was fair
Thanks
on January 20, 2015
I use these all the time and they have helped decrease the pain in my eyes while outside in the sunshine
on May 30, 2015
They work fine. My glass size is a little larger then normal and they fit fine.
on September 10, 2015
Bought them for my husband after his cataract surgery. They fit perfectly.
on March 22, 2015
I have a very wide head and this fits perfectly.
on May 4, 2015