5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!
Published on March 18, 2012 by Robin Schroeder

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't buy again
I've used the Joan Rivers product for about a year and was looking to save money. Purchased this and it is definitely an inferior product. Doesn't adhere to scalp like the Joan Rivers brand does, which eliminates any possibility that this product can cover the exposed scalp as it is designed to do. Will definitely go back to the more expensive product.
Published on August 2, 2012 by sassy

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, March 18, 2012
My hair color is dark brunette and now that it is starting to thin with age the white scalp really stands out in some places. This product does a great job covering that up. I did not find that the brush works nearly as well as a cotton ball to apply the powder. I rub the cotton ball into the powder until there is a generous amount on the cotton ball, then I rub it in real good on the scalp area I want to cover up. Works great!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product!, June 11, 2012
This is not just great for covering roots and/or greys, it is a AMAZING, AWESOME, FANTASTIC cover for thinning hair as well. You no longer see my 'bald' spots from 5 feet away!

5.0 out of 5 stars Irene Gari Fill-In Powder, February 14, 2012
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!

Easy to apply, and totally covers even the smallest root areas... In-between salon appointments, I am now able to wear my ponytail and it looks Great..

TY so much for all women looking for a better product, that won't wash off or smear...

Cover Your Gray Hair Care Fill in Powder w/ Procapil- Dark Brown

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't buy again, August 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT!., January 1, 2012
IT'S SIMPLE TO USE AND COVERS MY GRAY HAIR COMPLETELY. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT FOR A TEMPORARY ROOT FIX.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally something that works and isn't too messy!, March 30, 2012
I have used various products in the past from powders to colorsticks, etc. This one does fill in some thin spots without looking phony because it blends well. The price is good on Amazon, shipping was very fast and I would order again!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, August 9, 2012
I received mine today the dark brown and it looks gray no where near dark brown. Tried it on and it looks like I put eyeshadow on hair. Not pleased at all.

2.0 out of 5 stars Need to improve coverage, May 21, 2012
I used color stick and mascara type touch up and both provide better coverage than this product. It does rubbed on the pillow and it is far more expensive. Will not buy it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good fill in powder..., July 30, 2013
The fill in powder is pretty good....I have tried others and this is about as good as the Joan Rivers kind, but if you rub or itch your scalp when you sweat, it will come off on your finger, but just sweating alone it will not run...The Joan rivers kind does not come off on my finger......After trying this in the dark brown I bought it again but in the black...my hair is very dark brown but the dark brown didn't cover as well as the black on me...This goes on well with the brush but I've talked to others who use a cotton ball......I'd rate this a 4 out of 5.....It does the job very well....I have never swam in this, so can't comment on that......I will buy this again and again.....I noticed when I bought a darker shade I use much less, also......This lasts very well....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to hide thin, fine hair problems, August 26, 2012
Getting right to the point, I love this product! My hair has always been baby fine but now it is thinning - not a great combination. I tried this the first day it arrived and use it just about every time I go out. I wasn't sure the color would work because the powder looked like a charcoal grey/brown and my hair is medium brown, but it conceals perfectly. The compact is 2" x 2" and has a mirror, so it is easy to carry in your purse or in a make up bag on a trip. This product has really changed my life. No more scalp showing. It lasts all day with no staining hats. Because it is a powder, I do end up getting some in my sink, but that is more my fault than the product. This should last a long time, but when it runs out, I will certainly purchase it again.

Cover Your Gray Fill-In Powder